Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C761AC5A-8C96-4926-8F77-F984162EB92E.jpeg

Grabbed my overhyped kicks. Overpaid but dont give a ****.

there were multiple drops/delivery for the pacsun fog sweats/shorts before they started doing the Essentials essentials logo. All the ones prior ran tight and small. The ones with the essentials logo (sweats without the zipper) ran more tts imo.

Huge sale on Essentials via secret link yesterday. Grabbed a hoodie and sweater for $60. Everything pretty much gone now. For what it is, I think its a bargain. Great oversized fit for a decent price.

Huge sale on Essentials via secret link yesterday. Grabbed a hoodie and sweater for $60. Everything pretty much gone now. For what it is, I think its a bargain. Great oversized fit for a decent price.

did they do another one? I know they did one a few months ago, grabbed some more sweatpants and sweatshorts for 50% off. I like minimalist brands so fog fits that for me

Saw a kid selling these on FB and couldn't pass up the deal. Got home and noticed the metal between the tab and actual zipper is slightly bent was able to bend it back a bit, but noticed it pops open when lifting the tab upwards, so i wonder if this is the defect that caused the others to snap off the tab, while zipping. Either way im happy and avoided resell rape, Also stuck with my TTS size and they feel the exact same as my .5 down pair.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 42
Theres basically no return/exchange policy with Pacsun Fog, so either you really know your size or you've tried it on before or you have to do a few trial and error purchases.

the fog essentials sale has been up awhile, things sat and then they made another cut and things started selling out.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.JPG
    IMG_0821.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    237 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 37
So if I wear a Large in Nike should I by a medium in the essential stuff?

They don’t even have size of the model on that stuff to give me an idea of how stuff fits.

Haven't worn them yet, but I tried them on for the first time tonight when taking those pics. Half size down was perfect for me. I still had some room too! :pimp:

But i don't think there has been much discussion in regards to taking off the shoes. Putting them on was a breeze, but when taking them off I had to grip the midsole to pull them off as there is nothing else to pull/hold. I got them off after a few attempts, but I can def see the challenges that many have faced now. :ohwell:

Does anyone have any tactics that has worked well for them? :nerd:
My other friend told me he pulls down the back padding in front of the zipper and then pulls his foot out. I'll have to try that next time, but just wanted to get some thoughts from the thread.

PO

So if I wear a Large in Nike should I by a medium in the essential stuff?

They don’t even have size of the model on that stuff to give me an idea of how stuff fits.
post the item you want. if its sweat shorts, its not that they necessarily run slim, they run kind of wide but short.

46A1B133-8454-454B-85A6-CF8EB79FAA21.png

I’m about 5’11 175
I like how this fits but would like it just a tad bit more fitted. I like to layer up like the above pic also.

I like the length.

Back
Top Bottom