Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since you asked for opinions, 3x Hightop Bones seem excessive especially at resale for all of them but as long as you're happy my dude.
One pair of the bones is already getting resold for more than I paid. The stadium goods sale came in clutch for that.
I personally don’t buy new shoes very often for myself. Simple designs and silhouettes are what I prefer, e.g., air max BW’s, dunks, blazers, adidas sambas...basic stuff really. The Air Fear of God 1’s & SA’s caught my eye and fit the concept of what I prefer more than most shoes on the market right now. And I definitely need newer/different high tops in my collection.
At the resale price points, I don’t plan on keeping everything, just trying to recoup some of what I spent on what I end up keeping - if that makes any sense

My 1’s just came in and I went with a 12, vs. my usual Nike size of 13 and it fits just as I was hoping. I would say that the fit and feel remind me of 750’s. Is the consensus to stay in the same size for both the 1’s and SA’s? Eyeing those bone SA’s with SX prices dropping.
44E75AD8-EFD1-4CB7-9463-D9AB31F33EF3.jpeg

Last edited:
3827B938-92BE-467D-99C4-846114522DCC.jpeg
So that stadium goods sale was a super quick delivery. Gotta hand it to them, ordered yesterday and they’re here today!
Haven’t tried them on yet I’m waiting til I pick up some suede protection.
Next comes GOAT for another pair of bones & StockX for the bone SA’s....
I gotta ask - when does this just start becoming hoarding lmao
Edit: the bones are way harder to even try to get on..black pair just slips on but the all bones are a struggle...

damn that was kinda quick you live near by Stadium Goods or something?

damn that was kinda quick you live near by Stadium Goods or something?
I live in NJ about a 45 minute drive into NYC. Stadium Goods shipped from one of their warehouses which was in North Brunswick NJ, basically near Rutgers campus which is about a 30-40min drive. Too bad I live about 7 miles out of range for a Nike SNKRS reservations pass though

I can tell.

Seems like your kid in a candy store. You trynna cop everything you see.

Don’t fall for the hypebeast trap.
Only going for silhouettes I like. And yeah I definitely do feel like a kid in a candy store with the FOG line so far.
I don’t feel like I’m falling for the hypebeast traps though, been watching the markets for a while now and haven’t even tried for any Yeezy or recent adidas release. Copped the adidas x bape 3ST.002 under retail after they dropped. As for most everything else, haven’t gone for em. Watched what happened with resale on Yeezy after the 500 salt release and didn’t even bother with any of their drops after.
Its definitely a pick and choose market, not going for everything I think will he hyped up.

Last edited:
need pics of bone SAs with jeans. almost about to pull the trigger with the prices being what they are on SX, but all the pics i've seen are peeps wearing sweats and i'm not about that life.

For those of you who have the 1’s and the SA’s, did you stay with the same size in both?
Yeah I did. Black SA’s aren’t the hardest shoes to put on, just need to break em in a little bit. They’re not as easy as the black FoG1’s though because they don’t have the back ankle support that acts as a shoe horn. But for my feet the SA’s fit about the same length/width wise as the FoG1’s.

Yeah I did. Black SA’s aren’t the hardest shoes to put on, just need to break em in a little bit. They’re not as easy as the black FoG1’s though because they don’t have the back ankle support that acts as a shoe horn. But for my feet the SA’s fit about the same length/width wise as the FoG1’s.

Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom