Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fill me in Gucci im lost ??
I was number 1 this sat. Camped out since 1200 am.. Store says cant camp till 6am.. yea okay.. I get there and 4 people are already sitting in the car outside corporate..Shiiiddd I walk str8 to the door and chill till mfs in they car notice me.. long story short we all communicate and ensure im number 1.. the rest behind me put chairs out... we all get in ours cars and proceed to wait.. some guys come around 3 am, walk up to the chairs and I can hear them rambling.. I immediately get out.. head to the line and basically let em know whats going on.. they argue mfs should be out there present & chairs dont make you spot (i agree) I told them they where correct however, they where only #6,7,8 in line smh.. but still wanted to argue..I continued to sit.. they eventually left around 4ish :lol: ...5:15 am the owner shows up throws all chairs outta line and tell us walk up @ 6am. I was still number 1... Sorry for the long story but I was solo. No problems at all if you communicate with other behind you and make a pack..
From my perspective you skipped em, but I’m not gonna pretend like I’ve never done that before :lol:

Maxfield W was for the Mocs. Wish they said so in the email so I didnt waste time going to see what it was for. Only wanted the Raids lol

Man, I feel pretty blessed to have gotten the raids on SNKRS, these seem more rare than expected. What’s funny is I’m pretty sure as a fan of the Sock Racer and Aqua sock, I’m WAY more hype on seeing what’s up with these moccasins, just hope they don’t fall off my feet.... anyone who owns the Mocs able to say whether or not they have heel slip or such?

Man, I feel pretty blessed to have gotten the raids on SNKRS, these seem more rare than expected. What’s funny is I’m pretty sure as a fan of the Sock Racer and Aqua sock, I’m WAY more hype on seeing what’s up with these moccasins, just hope they don’t fall off my feet.... anyone who owns the Mocs able to say whether or not they have heel slip or such?

I tried them on at Maxfield. Even sizing 0.5 down, I had some heel slip because the ankle openings so huge. Didn't look good with the slim jogger pants I had on too, def need a more straight leg fit pants on the mocs.

Anyone in the SoCal area want my size 10 Moc for retail?. If not I am sending them back to Nike on Wednesday.

I messed up and clicked on the Mocs instead of the Raids.

PM if interested.

Anyone that has mocs in hand already know how they fit? I wear TTS 9.5 but size 10 on airmax. I ordered size 10 on mocs. I hope they dont fit too big. Anyone have any info on fit?

Anyone that has mocs in hand already know how they fit? I wear TTS 9.5 but size 10 on airmax. I ordered size 10 on mocs. I hope they dont fit too big. Anyone have any info on fit?
i think you're gonna have to get a 9.5, luckily a few sites still has them.

Mocs and Raids seem to have been made in similar quantities, but mocs were obviously much less hyped/sought after. Only a handful of retailers that got mocs didn't sell raids, unless of course they had them but...you know the rest. *cough* packer *cough* lol

From my perspective you skipped em, but I’m not gonna pretend like I’ve never done that before :lol:
They was all resellers anyway lmao.. some kid paid bums to sit in line all night.. smh he shows up with mikey Ds.. funny thing was owner was like.. you can only get YOUR SIZE or Half size up or down.. which killed a LOT of resellers wishes :rofl:

I hope the black Mocs are readily available like the bone pair. Those are going to be my summer beaters.

Now people hate the Mocs .. but seems like everyone is going to jump on them when the blacks come out ? I think the bones r dope as **** .

53B2964A-C80C-46D9-B0A6-DC94FCD05121.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom