Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for the advice

Yea my feet aren’t that wide so I think TTS will work . I wanna cop now while the prices are fairly reasonable

Worst dressed NBA player currently... maybe ever. And those Orange FOGs are horrendous.
Oh hell nah...Westbrook is easily the worst dressed in the NBA. He takes trying to hard to the next level.

I give him credit for his collection no doubt, but the fits are absurd.
His collection dope but till this day Wale still has a fire collection and fits. Dude is a legit sneaker head. He isn’t in it all of sudden like a lot of these cats.

Oh hell nah...Westbrook is easily the worst dressed in the NBA. He takes trying to hard to the next level.

His collection dope but till this day Wale still has a fire collection and fits. Dude is a legit sneaker head. He isn’t in it all of sudden like a lot of these cats.

I think PJ Tucker’s fits are at least as bad as Westbrook’s in different ways. They are both terrible.

Got the Raids in. My personal sizing advice since I have seen a lot of different comments.

I can wear a 9.5 in pretty much every Nike shoe comfortably other than a few rare exceptions. I wear a 9 in some adidas (nmd primeknits) and dress shoes and can fit in some Nike 9s. I get Nike 10s all the time if they are cheaper/more available and they usually give me a little extra room but feel fine. Every once in a while a 10 is a little too big for comfort, but not often. My feet are a little on the wide side. I have the FOG 1s in Black in a 9.5 and they fit perfectly. I got the Raids in a 10 and they fit perfectly once they are on, and are still a bit difficult to get on in the first place.

hopefully helps, if anyone has any questions hit me up

B0B870FB-13C7-4F5A-96D0-BE889F0F13C0.jpeg

These are definitely not wide foot friendly but for length purposes I’d keep these in my true sz. Taking the sole out made a world of difference. The materials are dope and packaging seems nice as well. Not as difficult to get on as say Alaxander Wang BBalls, Jordan 20s 19s Nike SFs or any shoe that’s actually difficult to get on

9B13D573-4547-4704-A35F-5F71E8863175.jpeg
Never really strapped up my air raids or my 8s for that matter so I’m still on the fence about how I want to wear these

Last edited:
My mocs came in and I must say they are “just ok” they are cool for a whatever shoe to throw on and make it a beater. The blk ones are def gonna hit harder. I just cant rock these. A lil narrow for me too. Too bad Bodega doesnt do returns. I might be stuck with this size 10. FML!

I forced my feet into them for a day (same size as my black 1's, which I wear TTS as someone between wide and extra wide who usually sizes up for Nike) and they rubbed my pinky toe knuckles raw on both feet. Tried on my 10s and I think it's the same thing, or my feet are just too sensitive right now from wearing the 9.5 pair. I'm gonna end up taking two Ls on the mocs by the end of this. lol

got a pair of the fog Mocs for my bday from the wife, not really feeling them but I'll think it over before I return them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom