Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beige inside on the New Era is cold. That’s how my joints used to look as a kid after rocking them all hot summer long :nthat:

91EA1887-54BB-411E-A3DD-6A614D41602B.jpeg

So did your mind change about Bones being better than OGs? Because you sold the Bones and are now about to purchase OGs.

Bones and OGs are pretty close at this point, but after experiencing the mesh on the Sails, the OG has increased in value to me.

Triple blacks are not coming and never were from what I was told. I don't know where that info is coming from.

Plans change quickly. All of the releases so far have had altered release schedules.

Goat seller flaked, but thankfully I came a used pair off Grailed for quite a steal. The lb’s definitely feel more premium whereas the blacks feel slightly more comfortable and won’t crease as bad. If you’re crazy about keeping ur kicks clean and extremely bothered by creasing then I would suggest against buying the bones. Anyway I do like em, but the blacks are still the best to me.
image.jpg

Got a fog hat from champs this morning.

Got a cancel email a few hrs ago

Knew it was too good to be true.

Anyone else get one/cancelled?

Amarillo FOGs on eBay ... not sure if I can post link but you can search em... way over retail but if you really want them.

I like em :nthat:
Don't know how often I'd wear them though, but they're definitely one of the best looking ones to me.
Wearability goes to the OG Blacks, but looks goes to these Yellow joints :nthat:

Wearability and looks both go to Sails.

Goat seller flaked, but thankfully I came a used pair off Grailed for quite a steal. The lb’s definitely feel more premium whereas the blacks feel slightly more comfortable and won’t crease as bad. If you’re crazy about keeping ur kicks clean and extremely bothered by creasing then I would suggest against buying the bones. Anyway I do like em, but the blacks are still the best to me.

Bones are indeed dirt friendly, but I do have to say that used shoes look cool and much better than pristine ones. Once you dirty them up for the first time, no matter how good you clean them, they won't ever look the same.

Bones are indeed dirt friendly, but I do have to say that used shoes look cool and much better than pristine ones. Once you dirty them up for the first time, no matter how good you clean them, they won't ever look the same.
not to mention you aren't hesitant to actually wear them since they've already been worn.

Back
Top Bottom