Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First come first serve at Kith BK. Wooweee
09725029-6BB0-4AD3-9FEA-CF1E4E2AF9CA.jpeg
how you get wind of this? I just kept expecting a raffle to pop up at the last minute.

Word on the street in la anyway is barely anyone is at the various undefeateds so this may be the case for the other ones

Got to concepts and they are telling winners that there was a mistake and folks got two W’s for these and the 1s so they are asking ppl if they want the 1s.

Total BS ..not even surprised.

Yeah she told me they sent W emails to a ton of people for these. I actually only won the 1’s. My name wasn’t on the FOG list. Bummer but I win a pair from FTL so I’m not mad. Really wanted the 1’s so I’m happy :D

I'm still refreshing my emails every 5 minutes hoping for a win somewhere. I need to just go enjoy my day haha.

Yeah she told me they sent W emails to a ton of people for these. I actually only won the 1’s. My name wasn’t on the FOG list. Bummer but I win a pair from FTL so I’m not mad. Really wanted the 1’s so I’m happy :D

Yeah Im still sick.. got nothing from them. :smh:

W on snkrs. Size 12. Quite happy... So passed on the fearless 1 I won on the footstore app in the city. Too much softball going on with my daughters to turn a good day into stressed one. My size is dead on X too...

So seems like the hype on these FoG1s died down, right? I'm looking at the Oatmeals on StockX and it's only about $150 over retail for my size which is usually a money size.

Wish I could've snagged the Oatmeals at retail, but looks like I'll just have to wait for the next colorway :emoji_cry:

So seems like the hype on these FoG1s died down, right? I'm looking at the Oatmeals on StockX and it's only about $150 over retail for my size which is usually a money size.

Wish I could've snagged the Oatmeals at retail, but looks like I'll just have to wait for the next colorway :emoji_cry:
I'm curious about this too. Seems like tons of Ls going around, and this is the best looking pair yet (imo). Will be interesting to see how they do on the aftermarket

other releases this weekend probably have a little to do with it too. more resellers probably went for the fearless 1s and soft vision 500s

other releases this weekend probably have a little to do with it too. more resellers probably went for the fearless 1s and soft vision 500s

You would think they would prioritize the FoG1s. Fearless 1s are still available at my local UNDFTD

Back
Top Bottom