Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't forget the original Yeezys, which retailed at $250, were meant to have completely new tooling until they decided to move away from it because of cost. Molds aren't cheap even if they don't have new tech, and it affects prices more when you don't produce a ton of shoes with them. If these were produced at Vapormax numbers you probably would see a lower price point, but you won't.

o2irdr1j98tfr6sp1njz.jpg

Totally see the low volume/higher price. $395 is still outrageous given they’re producing low numbers. it’s a win on their side with the designer attached, they’ll get that $395 easy.

They’re definitely going the original yeezy route. It’s unfortunate Kanye wasn’t given this amount of freedom, looks like Nike lived and learned from that.

Not saying it is but he did give out his shoes to see how they would do on court. There is also video of someone skateboarding in them. So there i assume he has a small percentage of performance in mind with this shoe
Im going to assume that since Leo and his team are the actual designers of the shoe this was either an inline shoe already or they had a mock ready and Jerry tweaked it....I mean these were seeded to players to play in...not like Virgil where they were given Off Whites to make appearances in...

If your profession is basketball and thats your business no way you are taking a risk of injury playing in something that its not designed/intended to be played in.....

But again with Leo being on board im sure basketball was the purpose...

Im starting to feel like we might be getting Don C'd on this model.....

But lets see what happens....

The yellows are dangerous. And there is definitely a shoe out there already that looks damn near identical to these. This guy at my gym is always wearing them and they are Nikes but I cant find them anywhere because I dont know the name. They look like these with a huarache type triangle strap.

The yellows looking wack to me. I like the blk/wht and grey/wht pair. Also any info on what John Mayer was rocking I’m liking those.

john had on the grey fear of god nikes & the other ones i posted are the fear of god x nike skylons i think...

Reactions: Ube
john had on the grey fear of god nikes & the other ones i posted are the fear of god x nike skylons i think...
Ok I got confused looking at them pics earlier. Yeah I think the blk and grey FoG look the best. Those nike skylons look cool. I just looked on stockx for other cw for that shoe and they got some funky *** cws right now. I’m not feeling that. There a skylon thread on NT?

Yeah it's still the bones or blk/white for me. Not mad at the yellow ones though, I'm assuming those sweatpants with the button/strap cuffs are part of the collab?

Someone from da Lakers, Warriors or Pacers gone ball in those yellow ones :nthat:.

Watch it be PJ Tucker da first to debut em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom