Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes he was there signing and taking pics. Really cool dude

Attachments

• 860887A3-887A-40AF-8790-548C7D68D307.jpeg
    860887A3-887A-40AF-8790-548C7D68D307.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 92
drove all the way down there, litterally had 62% left when i was 5 min away and still struck out...

In LA (albeit west side) and didnt even hear about the stash til now. Stupid day job.

Sounds like wouldn't have made it to DTLA anyway though

Some Shoetube reviews and IG comments. It's not a huge surprise as the mainline footwear fits big as well. That I can personally vouch for

Hmm.. not sure about those opinions lol. They don't seem reliable. I feel like they might run big too but you never know with Nike.

Well I just hit on GOAT for a pair....I’m sure someone from today’s drop. I put up an offer, but didn’t expect anyone to take it.

Let’s see how this plays out. I either got a “steal” or these aren’t gonna retail for what people predict.

And I went .5 down from my TS. We will see.

I think those prices will go down with the later release.. IDK what he put up there but I wouldn't be putting any bid past 550 up.

Could have made it over there in time but had a hectic day today. Cool that Jerry was there signing boxes.

how much you paid? I don't see any steal prices being sold

Not a “steal” by any means, only by these ridiculous resale prices. $800. Hopefully this means these will be more attainable than we feared them to be.

FYI I went down .5 if anything we will all have a better idea of sizing when they arrive. If it turns out I overpaid at least something good came out of it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom