Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to unds my bone pair today. They are super nice. Wouldnt be surprised if it shot up in price after drop. They should be more limited than the black pair from what I was told.

Attachments

• 6DF5E2D2-564E-4DE5-8991-707FD16E3816.jpeg
    6DF5E2D2-564E-4DE5-8991-707FD16E3816.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 86
Where were they priced at $810? That seems like a fair price for those...

PO

I just had it saved, and it got sold within the day for $820. Then fast forward a couple days later the same pair pops up listed for 2K :rofl:
But if we are talking about F&F being more limited, 820 seems more than a fair price seeing that its about the price the regular bones are going for. Just thought that maybe the original seller didnt realize what pair he had. Not saying that it will sell for 2K tho, but who knows

Last edited:
Decided to unds my bone pair today. They are super nice. Wouldnt be surprised if it shot up in price after drop. They should be more limited than the black pair from what I was told.
Other than speculation, has there been any concrete information about which colorway is going to be more limited? If I continue on my L streak I am contemplating trading one of my Blacks for the Bone.

I did and earlier replies seem conflicted. I was wondering if there was an updated consensus on sizing as more people got pairs in hand.

Sorry for committing a NT sin.

I'm just saying bro, we've discussed sizing to death. People have put up comparison pics wit other shoes in here, there's youtube videos discussing it at length, countless IG posts. I wasn't really directing it at you specifically but it's just wild to me you still need more opinions wit all that's out there discussing it.

I sized down a half size on the black pair and they fit perfectly with plenty of room to spare. I think going TTS is a mistake unless you like that much extra space.

I'm just saying bro, we've discussed sizing to death. People have put up comparison pics wit other shoes in here, there's youtube videos discussing it at length, countless IG posts. I wasn't really directing it at you specifically but it's just wild to me you still need more opinions wit all that's out there discussing it.
I understand how you feel man. I used to feel the same way when I saw sizing questions in other threads, but I just accept that its gonna happen regardless if I comment or not so I just ignore em and don't let it affect me.

I sized down a half size on the black pair and they fit perfectly with plenty of room to spare. I think going TTS is a mistake unless you like that much extra space.

Post a pic showing us how much room is left... ?

What about the width of the shoe? All I’ve heard is how snug these are..?

Back
Top Bottom