Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well SNS said "ALL winners were notified". Also heard from someone that Kith already sent winners, though they normally send it around noon.

Okay.. not surprised by KITH because they pushed it back so I guess they just went ahead and notified folks but SNS NYC said they would state when all winners are notified via their IG stories and they have nothing up as of the time I wrote my last post so I think theyre not done yet.

Their UK location or w/e is probably done though. I don't think I'll win.. I just dont think they are done yet.

Got access email from sotostore for the the black SA's

Edit: and the Bone ones as well

Last edited:
Okay.. not surprised by KITH because they pushed it back so I guess they just went ahead and notified folks but SNS NYC said they would state when all winners are notified via their IG stories and they have nothing up as of the time I wrote my last post so I think theyre not done yet.

Their UK location or w/e is probably done though. I don't think I'll win.. I just dont think they are done yet.

Literally as you posted this

IMG_76FD4BE4B08C-1.jpeg

again

I wonder how many pairs being sold on stock x right now are people pre-emptively accepting higher bids in hopes they get a pair, then flake if they strike out. I'm always nervous copping off there until they actually ship for verification since the seller has 3 days to do it.

I wonder how many pairs being sold on stock x right now are people pre-emptively accepting higher bids in hopes they get a pair, then flake if they strike out. I'm always nervous copping off there until they actually ship for verification since the seller has 3 days to do it.

Best time to cop will be mid week. Unless there’s some huge drop in prices on RD, I’ll probably wait til then. Prices, in my size at least, have dropped considerably in both colors over the past 2 days..

Best time to cop will be mid week. Unless there’s some huge drop in prices on RD, I’ll probably wait til then. Prices, in my size at least, have dropped considerably in both colors over the past 2 days..

No doubt. I learned my lesson watching the Blacks...it's about to be a blood bath as people get pairs in hand. Even for my size, I bet it gets into the 7s. At this point to buy before that is just impulse cause you're not gonna have them in hand any earlier. It takes an entire week before they even have them headed to you.

Just gonna do a few trades at Roundtwo and let that be the end of it.

Planning on the Pink Zoomfly or whatevee its called, the white VM’s, and just pay the difference.

Back
Top Bottom