Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped both at retail. Extremely fortunate.
B46162F8-4BE2-4DEC-BBE7-0872AFAB661D.jpeg

5BF9AD84-FD4F-4EC5-9CC7-C801A1857C19.png People need to chill on buying resale they are making more colorways of this shoe.

Remember these renderings. If the top pair releases, to me...they are better then both black and bone colorways

5BF9AD84-FD4F-4EC5-9CC7-C801A1857C19.png People need to chill on buying resale they are making more colorways of this shoe.

Remember these renderings. If the top pair releases, to me...they are better then both black and bone colorways

Top color is fire, but it’s not as clean and classic looking as the first 2.

well the desirable apparel of the collection is most likely sold out (ie tear away pants, sweatshorts, cap, sweatshirt), hence desirable

I'm almost positive the tear away grey sweats haven't had a widespread release just yet. There's still a lot of the collection that hasn't dropped yet. Not sure why they're doing it piece mill like this. I've watching for the sweats like a hawk

No spirit in this game, man...

100% agree. Check my avy lol.

I choose not to be apart of it as much as i can.

I would LOVE for these to end up like those SF AF1.

Just tons of colors. With the first few pairs being highly sought after and infinite rehashes that are not a pain to get Lol

I leave the zipper even on the 1s unzipped. Too paranoid about it breaking over time. Still plenty of lockdown for casual wear with the shoehorn padding

I do the same on the 1's. But you can't do it on the SA's because upper is too different, thats why the SA's and Fog 1's don't fit the same despite having the same midsole/sole

Really? Top pair looks wack to me. Colors don't flow at all.

yeah the top colorway is the worst to me. Reminds me of those ugly superbowl Ultraboosts

I do the same on the 1's. But you can't do it on the SA's because upper is too different, thats why the SA's and Fog 1's don't fit the same despite having the same midsole/sole

yeah the top colorway is the worst to me. Reminds me of those ugly superbowl Ultraboosts

To me the colorway wasn't that bad for the Super Bowl UBs, but it was the UB 3.0 pattern that made it look wack.

You guys are crazy. People saying the black is too basic....and the bone is meh. The black sole with the white upper really sets off the design. The contrast is necessary and brilliant in that model.
I love the jade color too. More unique but not outlandish. The loud colors like the yellow and the orange are a pass for me...but the top two....all in for my Ls!!

I know some people say the black is too basic and hides the design, but IMO the Fog 1 mold is unique by itself. I personally don't think I'll confuse them with another shoe if i'm like 30 feet away. The Bone has the same monotone uppers so its not like it stands out crazy over the black pair. If I can't see what shoe it is, it's because I'm too far and not because its the grey Fog 1 showing more details

i agree there will be plenty more chances for these no need to pay resale at all just delayed W

Back
Top Bottom