Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna be crushed when I miss out on the orange pair. I'll go 0-2 but if I hit on any, it'll be the mint.

C6866C74-6748-4F2F-ABAC-6644F28E9A73.jpeg
giphy.gif

just got these delivered today from Overkill.
was unsure if they would cancel or not and uncertain if I would keep them, but after having them in hand, gonna for sure keep them to rock. also went 0.5 down and the fit perfect

8E846F5C-50E4-4672-A018-4A473C2931EB.jpeg

Silly me thinking they would stick to a limited range of monotone colorways.

They're gonna overdo these just like they overdo everything else

Copped the sweats from the last drop and they don't fit as big as advertised.. got a S and now I need a M.. smh. If anyone wants them say the word..

Last edited:
:rofl:
I knew that idiocy was coming. Not even close, my friend. It's just the angle of the photo and the way I have my leg tilted for the pic that makes these Banana Republic jeans appear to be baggy and unfitted. Not the case. But no, I don't wear ladies' pants, either.
Funny enough, there's actually a discussion about this right now in the BC IV thread. Someone wisely just pointed out that you can't really look at photos like the one I posted and tell what the outfit actually looks like when seen on a person in real life.

chill man

I’m going to let the particle beige mocs drop down a little more in price, then I’ll grab a pair off Stockx. I don’t do Nike slides so they’ll be a perfect light beach shoe for these summer days

just got these delivered today from Overkill.
was unsure if they would cancel or not and uncertain if I would keep them, but after having them in hand, gonna for sure keep them to rock. also went 0.5 down and the fit perfect

8E846F5C-50E4-4672-A018-4A473C2931EB.jpeg
Did you receive some extra with your package?

Any word on if the Green/Orange will be dropping in Europe??
Can’t find any info, would love to try for retail.

Back
Top Bottom