Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

From Nike chat w/ rep (posted in Discord)
Kathy: That is a good question. We aren't able to provide the exact method of how the NikePlus members were chosen for this exclusive access. Best way is to comment, share and like products you’re interested in, purchase styles you love, follow your favorite teams and categories, use our apps (Nike, NTC, NRC, SNKRS). Using and placing orders using Nike app and SNKRS app is a factor in choosing who will receive the Exclusive Access as well as Reserve For you invitations.
I hit the like button, and I make all my purchases through the apps, Who in here is hitting the share button? Is that the secret? Never got access on NADA

I have two burner snkrs account one got approved the other didn't even show up in the snkrs app when I tried to double dip

Sooo for every one who has SNKRS app “exclusive access” how the **** did u get it? By buying everything released ? Got be something

I hit the like button, and I make all my purchases through the apps, Who in here is hitting the share button? Is that the secret? Never got access on NADA

The past three weeks I've been sharing/liking/commenting on almost everything. I let a pair of prestos sit in my checkout car for a few days. Would comment on stuff and add #bigprestoenergy in my comments. I even commented this morning talkin bout some "Good morning Nike..." lmaoo I tried it all! Still don't see anything Off White or Presto related on my feed.. and the last "exclusive access" I got was for some damn Serena Williams Nike iD features. I think all that talk by customer reps is BS and it's completely random

Screenshot_20180727-072938_SNKRS.jpg

With time winding down on my battery .. feels like I just hit a buzzer beater on my first off white purchase

Sooo for every one who has SNKRS app “exclusive access” how the **** did u get it? By buying everything released ? Got be something
I purchased 8 pairs in the past 4 years via snkrs.. I think it's pretty random who they select. Only got 3 exclusive offers on my account and yes this was the best one of them
Screenshot_20180727-073232_SNKRS.jpg

Pretty sure it's randomized

Back
Top Bottom