Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

SNKRS PASS is a joke man....smh. The reserve now button didn't even turn black. As soon as I go out and come back in the button is black and it was already fully booked. This is what sneakers has come to. I'm fed up with this s**t!

This reservation process is a joke... like you legit need to be blazing fast.

Yep. Doesn't help it's botted too. Not worth trying on Android for me at least. Don't get any notifications. My brother gets all of his on the iPhone.

"It's like the luck of the Irish, only I'm not Irish so you explain it."
-B. Hoyle
download.jpeg
That :emoji_electric_plug:

SNKRS PASS is a joke man....smh. The reserve now button didn't even turn black. As soon as I go out and come back in the button is black and it was already fully booked. This is what sneakers has come to. I'm fed up with this s**t!
I feel your frustration, the messed up thing is I’m in bfe Idaho and the reserve button came up fine for me, had I been in the cities it would’ve been money

I hit on OW Mercurials through SNKRS Pass on my office’s WiFi, which was also my first ever W on SNKRS Pass. No clue what happened, but ever since then it’ll take a couple seconds to show the reservation button, and at that point it’s an L.

Im in NJ and i got the reserve button on the dot and got hit with an error after putting my size

Back
Top Bottom