Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bonus shot,

My first ever OW and my last OW

29EBE281-699A-48BD-A549-B150C8596F30.jpeg

All good, I wanted both colorways but the blacks are the pair I really wanted and lucked out.

Best of luck to those who haven’t ate already.

The problem with a shock drop is that it isnt a shock drop if you are waiting for it to happen. It wasnt gonna work that well for this release, bots running 24/7 right now. At least a draw at this point gives normal people the heads up. A "shock drop" tomorrow at 1pm EST would be eaten up by bots.

A good bot eats no matter the time or how the drop happens

Draw? Bots really won this one
That used to be the case but idk now. I was talking to a guy earlier that bots pretty heavy and he said Nike has their number right now. They can get entries in but they aren't winning. Obviously some do but it's not like it used to be.

Nothing will satisfy everyone. Just be happy at least you get a chance at them. No, I haven't got lucky on any draw or purchase of any OW collab yet. The only time i have ever been able to cop on a SNKRS draw were the Wing 12s.

A good bot eats no matter the time or how the drop happens
The problem is when the ****ty bots start eating too, and normal people dont even know the drop time? Is there even a chance, everyone in heres been expecting a shock drop since last week.

damn, was ready to eat on a shockdrop. glad i was able to get a black pair.

was really hoping to grab a white pair to try and dye them.

So how does this work exactly? Location based draw that ships to store? How would I as a Canadian who has family in Jersey sort it out?

So how does this work exactly? Location based draw that ships to store? How would I as a Canadian who has family in Jersey sort it out?

it's like a raffle. you enter your payment and shipping info to enter the draw (in SNKRS), and Nike chooses winners randomly.

Back
Top Bottom