Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Screen-Shot-2014-08-09-at-10.37.27-PM.png
Crine and crying at the same time smh lmao

Whats up yall I been following this thread for a minute and finally decided to make a niketalk account.

I think my goal is going to be to sell Beluga 1.0 and acquire both Beluga 2.0 and the blazers. I think I can make it happen on a stockx. Fingers crossed. Anyone win both days for Kith?

I have a similar thought process but I'll sell my DS zebras. Gonna wait and see what this Nike SNKRS drop is like before I do that.

I have a similar thought process but I'll sell my DS zebras. Gonna wait and see what this Nike SNKRS drop is like before I do that.

I have zebras too, but I feel like I’d wear those over the Belugas whenever I UNDS one of them. 2.0 Beluga is more wearable IMO, but I love the look of 1.0

Jumpmanbostic would be proud to hear us trading in Adidas for Nike lol

Reactions: JPS
I have zebras too, but I feel like I’d wear those over the Belugas whenever I UNDS one of them. 2.0 Beluga is more wearable IMO, but I love the look of 1.0

Jumpmanbostic would be proud to hear us trading in Adidas for Nike lol

I actually have both and extra beluga. I think I'm just over V2s now lol

So long story short I can't make it into the city tomorrow to pick up the hyperdunk at kith Brooklyn. If anyone's close with security/anyone at kith Brooklyn shoot me a pm

Last edited:
W at Kith for Hyperdunks.

Is Kith doing raffles for the rest of the collection? Or am I missing something?

It’s a day by day process.

As for those still waiting for a hit. This was my first win for a. Online raffle ever. I’ve been doing this a while. Just keep trying. Gotta be in it to win it. I’m still hoping for the vapormax and the Jordan 1s. But I’m glad I got something from the collection. It’s a dope collection with time and effort and lux materials put into it. So keep trying folks

It’s a day by day process.

As for those still waiting for a hit. This was my first win for a. Online raffle ever. I’ve been doing this a while. Just keep trying. Gotta be in it to win it. I’m still hoping for the vapormax and the Jordan 1s. But I’m glad I got something from the collection. It’s a dope collection with time and effort and lux materials put into it. So keep trying folks

Sound advice. Outside of a couple of hits on confirmed, I’d never won a raffle. I was always down on kith until I hit on AM90. Keep trying. Only 150 per style with tens of thousands vying for 1.

:emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

Only means we gonna hit on the Air Jordan 1s right??

:emoji_cry::emoji_cry:
im peppering my angus to pay the piper. digging through old boxes for pre-2006 preme to sell now for AJI

like im legit sad.

i have a trade lined up for the prestos and im praying to phil knight that it goes down

Anyone know any workers at kith bk?

I might need to finesse tomorrow, I don't know the name associated with my win

You could always try the nice approach. Call tomorrow, tell them you want to make sure you have the correct person with you to claim the sneaker. Being nice and cordial could work more so in your favor over finessing.

Stock is loaded on Nike. To try for Prestos and AJ1’s or just go for the Air Max’s? Decisions, decisions.

Back
Top Bottom