Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thats the one thing I always worried about on ebay was I send an item and the buyer sends back a fake and keeps my real item. It's basically why I dont use eBay for sneakers worth hundreds of dollars. I doubt it happens but I get anxiety about it. At least with consignment shops I get peace of mind. It's also true that eBay always takes the buyers side.

Nope. It def happens.

My boy sold the db 4s buyer claimed fake and sent him back fake DB 4s... however my boy had taken a boat load of photos before sending and proved the guy sent him fake shoes but get this the guy kept the real 4s and my boy just got his money from the sale.

Still has the fake ones to this day.

Make some friends on here that you can trust to buy off of.

I would only trust the small group of guys on NT that Ive become good friends with. We've oop'd eachother and sent money via Friends & Family with no issues.

Just ordered these socks from Nordstroms, think they'll look good with my 97s.

They also sell a black version.

Nike Socks.jpg

Speaking of PayPal being trash, once back in the day I ordered some Knicks tickets from a lady on eBay (mistake #1 buying Knicks tickets) and it was like 3 days before the game. Next night still didn’t have the tickets. I email her with no reply. Day before the game I email her again and she says she’s at work and will email me the tickets when she gets home. Still nothing at the end of the day.

I’m waiting all day the day of the game and still no tickets. I file a claim with PayPal and she emails me the tickets like 30 min before tip off and I live 90 min from MSG and PayPal denies my claim because she technically sent me the tickets. I was pissed

Speaking of PayPal being trash, once back in the day I ordered some Knicks tickets from a lady on eBay (mistake #1 buying Knicks tickets) and it was like 3 days before the game. Next night still didn’t have the tickets. I email her with no reply. Day before the game I email her again and she says she’s at work and will email me the tickets when she gets home. Still nothing at the end of the day.

I’m waiting all day the day of the game and still no tickets. I file a claim with PayPal and she emails me the tickets like 30 min before tip off and I live 90 min from MSG and PayPal denies my claim because she technically sent me the tickets. I was pissed

How you did not kill this seller I dont know...

Nope. It def happens.

My boy sold the db 4s buyer claimed fake and sent him back fake DB 4s... however my boy had taken a boat load of photos before sending and proved the guy sent him fake shoes but get this the guy kept the real 4s and my boy just got his money from the sale.

Still has the fake ones to this day.
At least he got his money. Only thing I use ebay for now is for used shoes that I don't need anymore.
Make some friends on here that you can trust to buy off of.

I would only trust the small group of guys on NT that Ive become good friends with. We've oop'd eachother and sent money via Friends & Family with no issues.
Yup. If you've been in threads long enough you know who's legit or not.

Just ordered these socks from Nordstroms, think they'll look good with my 97s.

They also sell a black version.

Nike Socks.jpg

I copped the same pair a couple of weeks back. So sick. It's amazing how scattered Nike apparel is... I be finding great socks and shorts and tees in the weirdest stores like JC Penneys, Modells etc.

I would’ve filed a chargeback immediately.

damn that was a steal with an additional 5% off.....EDIT: i dont think you can add promo codes today

Its always good to keep an eye on Stadium Goods. Someone got a pair of UNC's for $400 2 days ago.

Last edited:
Whats up with the $200 price difference between the 9.5 and 10 in the Serena?? If it were me I would just by the .5 size up and get a pair of Off White socks to rock with them and pocket the rest! Lol

Back
Top Bottom