Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

F66148EA-907D-4F4D-951D-CC71FBD4B8E4.jpeg

B4665B1F-16BB-4D94-9A1E-64C150D6F283.jpeg
No, I didn’t. I’ve seen the foam yellowing but I didn’t take the time to tape that off. If I do sell these shoes, I’d have to be bankrupted to do so. It’s taken me months to ‘build’ myself up to pay $1,100 for them, so I’m going to enjoy them. If they do yellow, I’ll see it as character!
Mine has yellowed and I don’t care a bit.

the fact that resellers have the blazers up for 800 on pre order tells me that there will be a bunch of them and the market value will hover between 550-650 when the dust settles...much like the vapormax. I know that's not exactly great but it should also help put the production volume/our chances into perspective...tea leaf reading over.

I wonder if there’s both going to have the same numbers made on each of em and let’s not forget the Serena blazers too .. hand how many places are actually going to get em sns end snkrs ...and what make sit harder there all releasing on diff dates the eve blazers

I tried to access the sns raffle both on my phone and then laptop but keep getting this. First time doing this kinda thing but am I missing something or?
Capture+_2018-09-24-10-11-04.png

Back
Top Bottom