Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

09769466-8A50-485D-8B6D-A88B99E41B77.jpeg

Where the flying f*** did these come out from. Random as hell

Can anyone recommend someone to follow on twitter that doesn't blow notifications up with every single shoe drop? Im following Sneaker News but its notifications every 5 minutes. Need notifications on Off-White and Jordan releases only....if possible.

Can anyone recommend someone to follow on twitter that doesn't blow notifications up with every single shoe drop? Im following Sneaker News but its notifications every 5 minutes. Need notifications on Off-White and Jordan releases only....if possible.

Sole Links, Snkr Twitr, and J23 app Twitter are the 3 three best and fastest in terms of notifications. I’d recommend doing mobile notifications for all 3 if you want the best coverage.

But you’re not gonna get filtered tweets for specific releases from any of them. I think J23 only does Jordans, but the other two cover a lot of different brands and shoes.

If you want filtered notifications based on specific shoes (like Off White), your best bet is a Monitor/cook group through Slack or Discord.

Last edited:
Sole Links, Snkr Twitr, and J23 app Twitter are the 3 three best and fastest in terms of notifications. I’d recommend doing mobile notifications for all 3 if you want the best coverage.

But you’re not gonna get filtered tweets for specific release from any of them. I think J23 only does Jordans, but the other two cover a lot of different brands and shoes.

If you want filtered notifications based on specific shoes (like Off White), your best bet is a Monitor/cook group through Slack or Discord.
I follow all 3 and they all have some different value to add. I do find that snkr twtr blows up my phone most with the unwanted stuff though, e.g. personal replies/RTs, travis Scott merch I dont care about, etc.

Yup no problem! But def keep what hnguy4 hnguy4 just said in mind, because you will get notifications for a lot of stuff you might not be interested in. Just how it is. But I like to think it keeps me on my toes lol.

But yeah either you pay monthly for a Monitor/cook group and get exact notifcations you want, or get them for free through Twitter and deal with a lot of false alarms. Kind of the toss up you have to deal with.

I’d also recommend turning off Retweets for these accounts if you’re gonna you do mobile notifications. Helps cut down on some of the unnecessary tweets.

Yup no problem! But def keep what hnguy4 hnguy4 just said in mind, because you will get notifications for a lot of stuff you might not be interested in. Just how it is. But I like to think it keeps me on my toes lol.

But yeah either you pay monthly for a Monitor/cook group and get exact notifcations you want, or get them for free through Twitter and deal with a lot of false alarms. Kind of the toss up you have to deal with.

I’d also recommend turning off Retweets for these accounts if you’re gonna you do mobile notifications. Helps cut down on some of the unnecessary tweets.
Ok Ill have to dive deeper in the twitter settings. I signed up for it just for sneaker notifications. I don't use it for personal use. Im assuming those groups do more than notifications? Prob like a b0t community?

Back
Top Bottom