Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

who knows but i honestly feel like size 10 is a common size
It is. That's why they make more of them than most sizes. Nike doesn't make the same amount of every size. There's more people going for a 9-10 so they make more 9-10.

OFF WHTIE.JPG
My co worker hit for me!!! He doesn't care about sneakers at all so I have him go for every big draw. The biggest oop ever!!!

I hit on the oranges, really wanted the blacks........trade bait I guess. SNKRS draw first time win. Never hit a draw, but have gotten lucky on a few other purchases lately.

I hit on the oranges, really wanted the blacks........trade bait I guess. SNKRS draw first time win. Never hit a draw, but have gotten lucky on a few other purchases lately.

Wouldnt be hard to find the trade. Hallows>>

Anyone in here who's still waiting to see if they won or not? I dont see a pending charge nor did my snkkrs inbox update and still no email.

probably an L but curious if others are experiencing the same
Right there with you on the reapers. Don't even want them tho I was all in for the orange pair

Woooww I didnt even know there was a draw for the blacks on SNKRS. It wasnt there at all before.. closed my app just now to check on the Orange results, opened it, and boom its there. Still won't tell me that I lost on the Orange joints too.. this app is absolute garbage lol.

Anyone in here who's still waiting to see if they won or not? I dont see a pending charge nor did my snkkrs inbox update and still no email.

probably an L but curious if others are experiencing the same

Same here for me on the reapers. Hopefully that's a good sign but I'm doubtful. I kind of feel like it may be a reserve thing. Like if people have payments bounce or etc we're on the reserve. Trying to keep my hopes low though.

Back
Top Bottom