Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah I still cant believe how easy it was to cop after that nike link was tweeted. Have tried for every off white basically except the last blazers because I overslept :smh: My 1st pair for retail. I'm part of the club :smokin can u guys show me the handshake now!?

Don't worry, I got you bro. Welcome to the club! Feels great, doesn't it?

homerthegreat8.png

How does trading at Round2 work? Is it just a back and forth is there an actual system?

Bring it in and they give you a cash offer or store credit thats usually $25-50 more than the cash out. Use that to buy whatever you feel like.

As far as size swaps, I think its pretty simple if they have a size you need of the same shoe. I think they charge the same price for most sizes of any given shoe

Bring it in and they give you a cash offer or store credit thats usually $25-50 more than the cash out. Use that to buy whatever you feel like.

As far as size swaps, I think its pretty simple if they have a size you need of the same shoe. I think they charge the same price for most sizes of any given shoe
Are their offers usually market value or do they lowball you?

They’re probably low balling on most items and paying market on really hot items that celebs and tourists pay top dollar for

They give fair prices all things considered when you consider theres no middle man. But your right they only take hyped items. At least for me I hate waiting a week for my payment then being nervous about that person scamming me so for 40 dollars less and cash I'd take it. Depends on the person though some people are gonna maximize profit.

Back
Top Bottom