Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’ve worked extensively with and for 4 out of my top 5 brands and they’ll all disasters internally. (Nike, Apple, BMW, Google)

LEGO is one that I haven’t and I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that they would be different and thorougly exceed my expectations.
Feel like a YMMV thing is applicable here, especially depending on a which specific department you work in.

Py_rates claiming these to be the most limited of ”The Ten 2.0” so far. Just gonna face the fact that I’ll be catching loads of L’s this release too and hopefully can score on the 90’s or AF1’s before this collection is done. At least I have the OG ZF which are sick but also a true dirt magnet which is why I would like to have the black pair.

Feel like a YMMV thing is applicable here, especially depending on a which specific department you work in.
Absolutely. I’m usually inserted as an integration function across multiple departments with a focus on marketing/comms, so I see the chaos/inefficiencies that any big business faces. I’m sure if I was entrenched in a more specific function it might appear to be better (or a lot worse).

Anyone else enter the Holypop raffle? Is it normal for them to charge ur PayPal just for entering?

I’ve worked extensively with and for 4 out of my top 5 brands and they’ll all disasters internally. (Nike, Apple, BMW, Google)

LEGO is one that I haven’t and I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that they would be different and thorougly exceed my expectations.

i always thought Google must be fun to work for, but is it one of those companies where they want you to spend majority of your time (even free time) in or around the office?

i can recommend working for PlayStation - nice perks, cool people, laid back atmosphere

Entered SNS, SJS, Sivasdescalzo and Holypop (and tomorrow morning trying on SNEAKRS on Nike EU )

There has to be some issue or limit with the black pair. The Canadian release has been pushed back to potentially December 14th... And it looks like RSVP has pink only...

Maybe pyrates was right, super limited

Possibly. There are still 22 unique raffles for each pair online that ship globally... I feel like it's more than ever before. And the price of a size 9 and 9.5 on Stockx is LOW. There has to be some sort of issue.

Back
Top Bottom