Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Good call on Nike giving NYC and Chi a pass. They needed it.
All it is is NikeLab's way of releasing in those cities. They don't want massive lines and fights outside the store overnight so they do this instead. It's not special stock they reserve for Pass, it's just a way to sell the pairs in those cities without it being a cluster****.

Was literally on it the millisecond it changed to reserve now and still got the L. There’s no way people get in without a bot

How do bots do it? I feel like there's just so many people trying and it draws randomly from that group... i'm basing this off nothing but my gut though, lol.

What? There are a few people in here that reserve on the regular with ease. You guys aren't putting in enough work.

Lol. I was on cellular. No chance. It’s impossible
manually unless you’re on an insane connection.

What? There are a few people in here that reserve on the regular with ease. You guys aren't putting in enough work.

DC89150E-1953-4ECB-9701-65D4FE69C327.gif

Yeah the script/bot is out there. Know people that hit every time. Haven't hit manually in a minute, it's broken at this point lol

Kith Miami wins going out

Anything for Ny?

Surprised I got the DSM email for volts, just need a black.

And not really true with pass although I do hate it, I hit fear of god 1s the other day, driving with lte.

December has been dry, man. I hate paying resell, but I'm probably going to do it for these AF1s (black). :smh:

Back
Top Bottom