Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wasn't there a more refined picture of the upcoming waffle racer? Or was that another sneaker? I vaguely remember a photo of an off-white sneaker but it had the Zoom Pegasus outsole.

A fact that I hate.

But I’m this case, paying a high retail is fine if it brings a profit. That’s all it’s about now.

Im hoping to cop at $450, but I doubt they'll get that low for more than a handful of sales. I think 475-500 will be the lowest dip we'll see on both, coming back up to $550 in a few days. In six months, $650-700 will be the going rate.

White laces on these black OW can only be admired properly in person... might have to keep them this way forever...

Ugh. Just copped the desert ore's for $570 shipped.

My advise: Don't drink and bid guys. Maybe I can get the blacks for $450 instead. :rofl:

Haha, yeah I've done the same and kicked myself later but it usually works out just fine.. Just sucks if you end up leaving money on the table and you start to think about how you could have put that cash into other shoes.. Or you could just buy a second or third pair if they get cheaper and dollar cost average down.. lol

Haha, yeah I've done the same and kicked myself later but it usually works out just fine.. Just sucks if you end up leaving money on the table and you start to think about how you could have put that cash into other shoes.. Or you could just buy a second or third pair if they get cheaper and dollar cost average down.. lol
After you pay resell dont look at prices for like 6 months lol

Man seller sent reps to goat for the og prestos I ordered :smh: the hunt still continues. If anybody knows where a 13 either ds or vnds for decent price hmu

If I can't make it during lunch to Undftd SF Im passing on that raffle. A storm suppose to hit the bay tomorrow starting around noon. And it's like a 15 min walk there after getting off the train. And I bet majority of the stock is going to SoCal too.

lol true. At most, I left $100 on the table, but it's not a big deal. I've been reselling a few GR's lately from all the UK sales so it all evens out.

Now I just need to order up those teal laces since I recently found out the real pairs only come with orange.

If I can't make it during lunch to Undftd SF Im passing on that raffle. A storm suppose to hit the bay tomorrow starting around noon. And it's like a 15 min walk there after getting off the train. And I bet majority of the stock is going to SoCal too.

Every UNDFTD SF raffle I enter feels like I just wasted $8 on my BART fare

True 9.5 should I get a size 9 or 10 in the prestos?

If you have slightly wide feet, go with 10. There's quite a bit of room in the toebox though, but I'd rather have more room than something too tight. Realistically, either one would probably work for you in that shoe though.

Every UNDFTD SF raffle I enter feels like I just wasted $8 on my BART fare
That's how I feel. I only go cuz I work in the city, but even with that it still takes almost an hour. The only one I won there was the OW 97 and that's only because I think everyone went for all the other models. I didnt even hear about anyone hitting on the black VM from there.

That's how I feel. I only go cuz I work in the city, but even with that it still takes almost an hour. The only one I won there was the OW 97 and that's only because I think everyone went for all the other models. I didnt even hear about anyone hitting on the black VM from there.

My problem is I keep thinking the next raffle will finally be the one where I win there :sick:

My problem is I keep thinking the next raffle will finally be the one where I win there :sick:
:lol: I've been saying that on every OW raffles from them since November 2017. I'm so glad The Ten is over. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom