Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just got that W from FA Chicago after the waitlist. Super pumped to pick these up in my size 13 tomorrow. Funny thing is I never hit on FA and the past 3 releases I got picked. #BLESSED.
Man I thought I had that **** locked down with my head starts.. didn't even get waitlisted. Congrats though, that's a big W.

Man I thought I had that **** locked down with my head starts.. didn't even get waitlisted. Congrats though, that's a big W.
I had a 10 min head start too. I thought for sure that I was taking the L. Usually waitlist is a delayed L. I happened to pick up my phone and saw I was upgraded from waitlist and to confirm my shoe.

DSC07932.jpg

More pics in the spoiler

a little late, but i also hit at kith for the jordan 1s! first time winning a raffle all year at kith (and honestly, a raffle all year anywhere), and out of all the raffles i entered i won on these!

i won at soho too, cause i see some of you guys are asking about the soho store. email came at 6:48

Any sizing advice on AF1? I sized down 1/2 on the early access off SKNRS before. Hope it fits okay.
They’re roomy. You’ll be ok. The only pairs that run smaller than tts or barely tts are the 90s and zoom fly. The rest in my experience are either true or big.

They’re roomy. You’ll be ok. The only pairs that run smaller than tts or barely tts are the 90s and zoom fly. The rest in my experience are either true or big.

Thanks! 90s are borderline for me. Just perfect. I’m hoping with a little wear they break loose.

Where do y’all think hyperdunks will bottom out? And would it be difficult to trade a pair of 97s for 90s?

Where do y’all think hyperdunks will bottom out? And would it be difficult to trade a pair of 97s for 90s?

Hyperdunk and Zoom Fly will have the lowest resale IMO - I would wait until after the SNKRS drop when I think they’ll be in the $350-$400 wheelhouse.

I think that trade would be difficult without cash on top. The AM90 model here is more popular and already apparent based on current resale prices.

I remember when i got my phone call from Notre when I won the AM90's. I was mad it wasn't the Presto's and just said I'd pick them up.

Got them in hand and fell in love. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom