Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lol can’t believe I hit after missing on confirming on the footapp pair. I would’ve been in mid flight to Chicago and wouldn’t have been able to participate in the SNKRS draw anyway
Lucky for you, I booked a flight early this week thinking I'm gonna hit and lost and cant cancel the flight but now since I got lucky with he W on snkrs I'm not even mad anymore lol

912362D5-E706-455F-88E1-864196432D78.png

Expected an L but pleasantly surprised

hit the pass for chicago for yesterday

decided to go pick up at opening 7A CST since i figured itd be a mess after ppl do the DRAW

Was one of the first 40 in.

Employees said TD and PS were FCFS and to buy both

So i got both.

Chicago is nice

Lucky for you, I booked a flight early this week thinking I'm gonna hit and lost and cant cancel the flight but now since I got lucky with he W on snkrs I'm not even mad anymore lol

you booked a flight before knowing if you’d win or not? That’s a risky move. If I had won, I would’ve booked the flight the night before. I checked the flight the night before and it was only $170 round trip from nyc.

you booked a flight before knowing if you’d win or not? That’s a risky move. If I had won, I would’ve booked the flight the night before. I checked the flight the night before and it was only $170 round trip from nyc.
Usually when I do that the flights be astronomical but I paid about $50 more than that. I'll get it back eventually still less than paying resell

hit the pass for chicago for yesterday

decided to go pick up at opening 7A CST since i figured itd be a mess after ppl do the DRAW

Was one of the first 40 in.

Employees said TD and PS were FCFS and to buy both

So i got both.

Chicago is nice

Oh, you tryna fight, huh?

Nah, I'm just playing. Nice come up :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom