Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

breds stock number should be higher than the sails. But the demand is probably also higher for the breds than the sails

3E50D901-8C14-45FF-BD5F-86BB84ED123B.png

Are you guys able to tell if this pair is legit? It’s off eBay, been in contact with seller since Friday afternoon but sold yesterday afternoon. Seller said buyer seem sketchy because payment is on hold and might cancel the sales.

GOAT is screwing me over. After they issued me a $60 credit it seems like I’m blocked from putting offers and purchasing so I can’t even use it when I tried buying it at $980 on Friday.. Luckily PayPal noticed I’m in good standing and reopened the case.

I know it’s not much but seller showed shipping infos. Just requested him to take more pics with his user name if he’s going to cancel the transaction.

This picture looks legit to me, BUT who knows what pair they will actually send you. It can easily be bait & switch. So you would want to legit check once in hand, too.

How’s the price? It’s not too good to be true? My brother sells a few pairs on EBay because they don’t charge him fees, so if the seller makes more on EBay than StockX that’s believable. But whenever it’s a lot lower, that’s a massive red flag.

I recommend never making expensive sneaker purchases through EBay (I know MANY on NT will disagree - I don’t care). But yes, that pic looks like a legit pair.

This picture looks legit to me, BUT who knows what pair they will actually send you. It can easily be bait & switch. So you would want to legit check once in hand, too.

How’s the price? It’s not too good to be true? My brother sells a few pairs on EBay because they don’t charge him fees, so if the seller makes more on EBay than StockX that’s believable. But whenever it’s a lot lower, that’s a massive red flag.

I recommend never making expensive sneaker purchases through EBay (I know MANY on NT will disagree - I don’t care). But yes, that pic looks like a legit pair.
That’s what I’m afraid of...the bait and switch. He uploaded two pics...the one I attached and another one in similar position but with the plastic over it. I also asked him to show me the shipping confirmation and the shipping notice from Nike and he did. The price was going to be $1010 shipped from Salem, OR to me in California. I ignore any posting below $950 for size 9.5 just because it doesn’t makes sense for the seller to list it for that price.

I usually don’t buy expensive sneakers on eBay too but I have a couple of times and got them legit checked at a local shop and everything checked out. I vowed to never do business with SX again, although I prefer GOAT they’ve been messing up my orders lately too and now with the BAN this is what I’m resorting to that’s why Im trying to be extra cautious.

Maybe I should just take a break for the rest of this year or a month or two...things haven’t been going my way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pair already on it's way to GOAT 24 hours later. This is a nice change, I usually get paired with the buyers that wait 4 days, or the ones that flake.

Back
Top Bottom