Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I did next day air but they sent me an email saying that the expected delivery date would be Monday. Anyone else do next day air or whatever and get a shipped email? I’m kinda impatient and want to know the lot numbers from yesterday’s release...

since **** *** nike says I’m not worthy to buy the new ones. stuck with the old beaters

EB91EF8E-4866-48FD-BBF7-8364FE3EA2C4.jpeg

id be shook my acc. would get flagged asking for a refund on that but meanwhile i haven't hit on snkrs since the sbb 3.0

tom-and-jerry-clown.gif

I don’t think its wrap for EA because as far as I know they’re only doing a couple of lots a day. Most pairs online seem to be suede/leather and not leather/canvas too.

There are a lot of lot numbers no one seems to have. For example lot 2 (one of the the ones I want.)

That’s why I asked the questions i asked before. Some colors are region locked and if you look at YouTube, IG and Twitter, ppl from Asia seem to have a lot of the same two or three lots. Same with Europe.

I was wondering which ones we’ll get here in the u.s. because there’s a lot of them I’m not feeling like that so I might have to sell the pair I get on StockX and use the money for a pair I want to rock depending on the lot I get...

Last edited:
Didn’t come via email which is odd. It was a push notification from the app.
I talked to one of the support ppl they told me everything seems fine & that I should receive them or hear something by Monday .. so we shall see glad you got your shipping bro

Back
Top Bottom