Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Be mad?
Better be happy you got access wtf lol

which coloroway is trash according to you? 👀

I guess I mean if don’t want the colorway it kinda sucks.

I got lot 2. I saw some of the other pairs from last week the volt ones go hard.

there are some good ones and some not so good ones. Would suck to be on the other end of that.

ive had a fedex package with "pending" delivery in app for one month, had to call & got a refund.

id be shook if they had something high profile of mine lol

Crazy I used to get UPS from Nike ever since they started with FedEx crazy delays.

FedEx is trash one step USPS in terms of trash.

UPS Goat!!!

They utilize both carriers. I got OW dunks from EA and AJ1 Pollens from Saturday both coming my way from Nike, and Dunks are coming via FedEx and AJ1 coming via UPS. Both are stuck at label created (aka they’re both sitting in the Nike warehouse waiting to be picked up).

I think the delay is coming from the Nike warehouse atm.

But I do agree, UPS is way better than Fedex and USPS in terms of small packages.

ive had a fedex package with "pending" delivery in app for one month, had to call & got a refund.

id be shook if they had something high profile of mine lol

I returned a Jersey in may. It is still pending lol

I got my money back but damn homie

Just got my exclusive access pair from this past Thursday. Got Lot #2. Not bad!
0CDFA10A-E318-42B4-885E-E58F8E3A4AA0.jpeg

Macsavce can u show a pick of the tongue color please? I only see side pics of lot 11. Sorry guys, never was able to secure a pair of Off-Whites but just noticed the zip tie matches the tongue color lol.

Last edited:
Macsavce can u show a pick of the tongue color please? I only see side pics of lot 11. Sorry guys, never was able to secure a pair of Off-Whites but just noticed the zip tie matches the tongue color lol.
No problem bro. Here you go

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 118
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 120
I had no EA since this thing started and that's including all my family member's accounts. Either Nike knows I have multiple accounts or they just hate me. All I'm asking for is a single W on EA. Don't think I've had EA since Royal Toes or those Pine Green 2.0's

IMO any of these lots that have a tongue color that (closely) matches the exposed foam >>>>>>.

Back
Top Bottom