They caught on..probs why it's taking so long
Snapchat-965284106.jpg
Snapchat-813401002.jpg
Lucky Number Lot 7 🍀
Impatiently waiting for my pair to get here

They caught on..probs why it's taking so long
Snapchat-965284106.jpg
Snapchat-813401002.jpg

lol they’re not printing new box labels to fix that “$150” price tags mistakes. And no way they could’ve done it at a Nike distribution warehouse in 1 week during that FedEx “delay”. Would just be easier for them to tear off the $150 MSRP little sticker tab than to print a whole new box label to have it say $180

As far as last day of access goes, it’s not really confirmed if it’s all over yet. People just assuming it is because the last wave of EA had Lot 50 in it as if the EA lots were given in sequential order (it wasn’t). We also assume last week was the last EA because people thought it was just 5 days of EA. But they ended up doing a whole extra week this week. So keep hope for maybe 1 more week.

Got tracking for Thursday’s order early this morning. Looks like I got DM1602‌-‌118 or lot 3.

For reference, I had EA tues and still no shipment update. its good to see market taking form on these dunks now—was very curious how it would play out but its seems 350-5 is the norm depending on lot

lol they’re not printing new box labels to fix that “$150” price tags mistakes. And no way they could’ve done it at a Nike distribution warehouse in 1 week during that FedEx “delay”. Would just be easier for them to tear off the $150 MSRP little sticker tab than to print a whole new box label to have it say $180

As far as last day of access goes, it’s not really confirmed if it’s all over yet. People just assuming it is because the last wave of EA had Lot 50 in it as if the EA lots were given in sequential order (it wasn’t). We also assume last week was the last EA because people thought it was just 5 days of EA. But they ended up doing a whole extra week this week. So keep hope for maybe 1 more week.
didn’t a person say that they messed up and that they fixed some of them but not all of them?
Couldve swore was a screenshot from a customer service rep

didn’t a person say that they messed up and that they fixed some of them but not all of them?
Couldve swore was a screenshot from a customer service rep

I think some had been fixed during production since not all 50 lots were produced at time same time. The customer service rep mentioned something along the lines of the pandemic that caused delays in production and distribution and the price had gone up due to the pandemic delays. Makes sense since there had been a release or 2 during the pandemic where the MSRP sticker did not match the price that was sold at retails. But at the same time, I always take customer service reps words with a grain of salt. They'll say anything to get you off the line lol.

Back
Top Bottom