Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Really weird how they made people sign up for two events that seem to be the same ? One with a guest and one without ... strange

If we go by events and what not there are like 40 people per event and 4 events a day and there's been two days so only like 400ish sneakers have been sold. I'd think theyd have like 600 in stock

I refuse to take an L. Never been a fan of reselling but thinking that a few pairs of 350 v2 belugas, f and f hyperadapts and 3 pairs of mars yard will cover the off whites I want. Lol.

Do you have a car? I'm sure they'd take that instead.

I refuse to take an L. Never been a fan of reselling but thinking that a few pairs of 350 v2 belugas, f and f hyperadapts and 3 pairs of mars yard will cover the off whites I want. Lol.
I got one W for off whites, but Im definitely thinking about offing some stuff to get the Prestos and AM 90s when prices come down

Do you have a car? I'm sure they'd take that instead.
I don’t know of many cars that increase in value so that you get your money back and then some. I do have a few watches however that have done that but they’re pretty near and dear to my heart.

Maybe I’ll just sell a soho nyc apt. Anyone need a 2 bedroom 2 bath for some prestos? Lol

How strict have they been with IDs at the events? My boys wife just went into labor and he can't make it tonight

How strict have they been with IDs at the events? My boys wife just went into labor and he can't make it tonight
they check it multiple times. when you first get into event. when you pick up your shoes. and even after you pick up your shoes they check your id again at the exit

Haha yeah I saw that post. Just want to know if all the size 9s are gone at this point or if there are still any hope for me for today's events.
It seemed to me that if you were getting a card you were getting a pair. Throughout the session random people who knew people kept popping up and were given cards (random friends of friends and social media celebs and what not) and it seemed like the size but not the model was guaranteed.

Prices on the top 3 pairs are nuts right now...especially the Jordans but all of them 1k+. Crazy Off-White hype.

Curious about where prices will settle after all is said and done

The NOV release should bring them down for sure. No idea where though

At that point if i miss out and still feel like i NEED the prestos, ill off some stuff like bigevan23 bigevan23 suggested

Alot can happened btwn now and then and i could easily forget these even exist lol

swung by 21Mercer to pick up custom pair from the 'extra credit' event and was told shipment is delayed....might reverberate to pick up tomorrow for draw winners - given Irma stomping through.

swung by 21Mercer to pick up custom pair from the 'extra credit' event and was told shipment is delayed....might reverberate to pick up tomorrow for draw winners - given Irma stomping through.
Did they call you to go pick up or you just swung by to ask?

Did they call you to go pick up or you just swung by to ask?

i work relatively close so I went by during lunchtime....the sales guy said 21M would call when the shipment came in. When I pressed on the late (as in it's out for delivery, in an hour, before closing) who couldn't/wouldn't confirm the delay timeframe - just that we would get a call when they came in (and he was like you can pick up tomorrow or sunday perhaps). Of course it dawned on me on the way back from lunch that Irma has a 'worst case scenerio' path of going through FL and up into TN before petering out which of Nike has the shipment center in Memphis...

IMG_1997.jpg
IMG_1998.jpg

Wanted 1's & Prestos, I never hit anything so no complaints...
sold Vapormaxs already
still on the fence about those 90's

there isn't a legit 11.5 in those 1's in the world for sale yet

Back
Top Bottom