Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

everything about this is trash, more stuff people cant get, overpriced,
only will release in 3 cities around the world, which require you sleeping outside for a week and still not be able to purchase.
its just to give to celebs to drive up hype for this dying brand, they dont care about the average consumer.
they want you to jump through hoops so you can miss out and buy one of their other items that sre rotting on shelves.

IMG_7914.JPG
Booked my flight out of Milwaukee on Thursday at midnight buzzed up. Drove an hour and a half for the 6am flight. Arrived in NYC at 9am. Took a Lyft to my hotel and was given an early check in. Explored SOHO for the morning/afternoon then took a nap. Got drunk Friday night in Chinatown, went to bed. Woke up at 830am walked to 21M. Waited in line for about a half hour and they couldn't find me on the list. Checked my email and I was suppose to be at DSM. Uber'd to DSM and waited for store to open at 11. Got in about 11:15 to get the shoes and Uber'd back to my hotel. Grabbed all my ****, checked out and took a Lyft to LGA. Missed my direct flight to Milwaukee and booked a new flight. Currently sitting at O'hare airport waiting for my flight back to Milwaukee. All in all I had a blast and these sneaks are dope.

IMG_7914.JPG
Booked my flight out of Milwaukee on Thursday at midnight buzzed up. Drove an hour and a half for the 6am flight. Arrived in NYC at 9am. Took a Lyft to my hotel and was given an early check in. Explored SOHO for the morning/afternoon then took a nap. Got drunk Friday night in Chinatown, went to bed. Woke up at 830am walked to 21M. Waited in line for about a half hour and they couldn't find me on the list. Checked my email and I was suppose to be at DSM. Uber'd to DSM and waited for store to open at 11. Got in about 11:15 to get the shoes and Uber'd back to my hotel. Grabbed all my ****, checked out and took a Lyft to LGA. Missed my direct flight to Milwaukee and booked a new flight. Currently sitting at O'hare airport waiting for my flight back to Milwaukee. All in all I had a blast and these sneaks are dope.

Lol quite the eventful experience. what was pickup process like at DSM? line? just show ID and pay? Im picking up 1s on Wednesday but gotta be kind of in and out because I have class

Lol quite the eventful experience. what was pickup process like at DSM? line? just show ID and pay? Im picking up 1s on Wednesday but gotta be kind of in and out because I have class
There honestly was no line an hour before and when 11 hit there was 5? People. They then brought up three people at a time. Quick process but it was about 15 minutes after 11 they started pulling. Would've probably made my flight if there wasn't a delay but also TSA were complete jackasses.

IMG_7914.JPG

Talk about dedication. Usually I'm judgemental of people not from the area entering draws because it lessens the chances for those of us who are actually here to cop when most people aren't going to pick the shoes up if they're thousands of miles away. But you my friend are that dude. You deserve those.

Talk about dedication. Usually I'm judgemental of people not from the area entering draws because it lessens the chances for those of us who are actually here to cop when most people aren't going to pick the shoes up if they're thousands of miles away. But you my friend are that dude. You deserve those.
Thanks bro. I totally get what you're saying. I was hesitant at first and then I was like why wouldn't I do this.

IMG_7914.JPG

dope story, i dont mind out of towners reserving if they're actually willing to show up

Anybody that went to Mercer care to share about the experience?

Is the line long?

How fast is the process of buying? I'm assuming they just check your name on your ID against a list and you're good right?

Should move fast?

I'm going tomorrow and just want to know if i should show up right when they open or will that be when the lines the longest.

Anybody that went to Mercer care to share about the experience?

Is the line long?

How fast is the process of buying? I'm assuming they just check your name on your ID against a list and you're good right?

Should move fast?

I'm going tomorrow and just want to know if i should show up right when they open or will that be when the lines the longest.
About 30 people in line with 30 people in the store at 9:15. They pull 30 at a time and it's a very quick and easy process. They check your id to their list.

DSM was asking for email along with ID.

IMG_4652.JPG

Literally just saw this. This tiny detail made me decide to keep these. I didn't even notice it at first. I was just admiring how cool it was that I could see the inner midsole through the translucent material. They dead *** put the word "PHYLON" inside the got damn sole lmao. My jaw dropped. Theyre not the 1s or Prestos but they're no slouch either. Pure flames if you ask me. Glad I was able to cop.

IMG_4654.JPG

Last edited:
Also there won't be anybody out getting shoes with the Jets vs Bills game tomorrow :rofl:

About 30 people in line with 30 people in the store at 9:15. They pull 30 at a time and it's a very quick and easy process. They check your id to their list.

DSM was asking for email along with ID.

they asked for your email or you had to show the conf?

90's are the ones I dislike the most. Meh. Heading there early tomorrow to get the line over with. I have a feeling an afteroon trip might be quicker as most people might wanna get it over with the way im thinking. :lol:

90's are the ones I dislike the most. Meh. Heading there early tomorrow to get the line over with. I have a feeling an afteroon trip might be quicker as most people might wanna get it over with the way im thinking. :lol:
You won the prestos?

They're opening early tomorrow right? 9am?

IMG_2644.JPG
went to the "closing" event was pretty disappointed they didn't have anything to purchase...picked up my AM90 today pretty dope shoe

For those of us who scooped the 90s today. What laces are y'all going with? I may do the black.

These AM 90 pics :pimp:. Probably my favorite out of the collection.

When I go to make my pick up, I'll prolly just arrive 30 min before 21M opens since I'll just have got off work

Pick up at 21 was easy later in day. I went around 5:45 and it was really smooth. They did check ID's twice tho just a heads up. The whole collection was great but honestly imo the hype is right this time. AJ1's and Prestos are the stand outs in the collab. Converse lowkey a problem tho!

Back
Top Bottom