Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Forgot to say I got the Air Force 1s on snkrs. I got the confirmation and I went to sleep. My luck been continuing for some reason. Hopefully it can get some yeezys and kaws

Some real ****ing BS right here.

Attachments

• 0AB2A470-6925-418C-9D94-BCDB052EE38F.png
    0AB2A470-6925-418C-9D94-BCDB052EE38F.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 186
Reactions: PJS
Vapormax from first release (21 mercer)
Vapormax and air max 90 from snkrs

Both shoes hit on one account and it took like 1-2 mins pending till I got the purchased message.

Nike shipped last night

Do blazers run tts or do they run a little big? I'm steady watching StockX for a pair to go for under 5 - I have a feeling the prices are gonna go wayyyy up after the holiday season.|l

OK WHERE DO I DO RAFFLE FOR CHUCK TAYLOR OFF WHITES

I want that vulcanized!!!!!!

DIAmy38V0AA6xZ3.jpg

Last edited:
Prestos shipped from Nike EU :pimp: May go for a pair of zoom fly’s now. I’ve basically only worn Adidas for the last 2 years but those zoom fly’s are almost my favorite pair in this collection and heard that they are pretty comfortable too. They go for 300£ in Europe which is basically 130£ over retail. Might unload some stuff to pay for them. Can only find one video review for them though which is a bummer.

So guys does anyone have the 97’s in hand already? I noticed there seems to be no lining. Comment on the fit. Same question for Huperdunks. Almost time to start lowballing. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom