Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Shipping to me was 40 bucks. The 5% off while it was working last night was for about 45 bucks off. 5 dollar discount on shoes, I’m good. Even worse now that they disabled it lol

Post them NYE OW fits.

Wife got me some OW camo sweats. Thinking that w some prestos and a sup bogo. Hype it up this new year and try to forget I’m old af :smile:

Also just picked up the acg pants...which would be killer w some vapormax - decisions decisions.

how do the presto's fit for those who are half szers?

stadium goods prices aint any better than stock x or goat. if anything, you can find em cheaper at stock x.
I’m 11.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0 and V2’s. I sized down to 11 in my prestos and they fit perfectly!

bought my size 10 aj1 from stadium goods last night using the 5% code. total came out to be $1250. hopefully its fulfilled

Post them NYE OW fits.

Wife got me some OW camo sweats. Thinking that w some prestos and a sup bogo. Hype it up this new year and try to forget I’m old af :smile:

Also just picked up the acg pants...which would be killer w some vapormax - decisions decisions.
Which ACG pants?
May be rocking blazers tonight for NYE. Which laces tho?

dont knkw if I want to wear my 90’s or UnDS my Blue Tints 8)

Snow on the ground where I am (NY) - Keeping those puppies in the box and sticking to some dunks tonight. If the ground is clear for you and you're not going somewhere drinks would get spilled on your or feet stppd on, wear the 90s. These shoes look better as they are worn!

Which ACG pants?
May be rocking blazers tonight for NYE. Which laces tho?
The 2017 non cargos. Thinking of
Going ow sweats, cozy boy style. Got a table
For 10 around the corner from my place -
Won’t be outside much tonight. Apt and dinner and apt.

Wow you guys must’ve payed a fortune for that every-shoe unicorn size. 12.5 is the only size Stockx has NO stock of.

Congrats on the pick-up and Happy new year!
Sorry I meant I ordered the same size I usually wear. Size 13. I know I would wear a half size up if they were cheaper. I can wear size 14 if the price is way different

honestly, not buying the prestos when they were sub 1k last month is something i’ll regret forever. im so sad i can’t buy these $600 vmaxes at sz 9 cause i found out that im a 8.5 in these. am 90s going up in 8.5 as well. half size gang getting ****ed

honestly, not buying the prestos when they were sub 1k last month is something i’ll regret forever. im so sad i can’t buy these $600 vmaxes at sz 9 cause i found out that im a 8.5 in these. am 90s going up in 8.5 as well. half size gang getting ****ed

.5 sizes always gets ****ed. hate being a true 8.5

I’m a clown. Don’t care. Have fun tonight everyone. Happy and safe new year!

78901741-2E85-4029-A9D0-533ADCFB941B.jpeg

alright new years eve got me feeling some type of way. i finally bought the ow prestos on stockx; praying for no shoelace finesse. anyone know any other alternatives to stadiumgoods and windycity. wcs has good prices but not my size. just looking to use my credit card for points tbh

Back
Top Bottom