Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Mars Yards aren't better than the Prestos, IMO. All hype, pretty wack to me.
I think it kind of comes down to which artist you favor. Personally, I think Tom Sach’s has an edge over Virgil. Both made original designs (Virgil made around 20?) and had a unique rollout process (both poorly executed online).

bigevan23 bigevan23 have you destroyed your first pair of mars yards yet?

I think it kind of comes down to which artist you favor. Personally, I think Tom Sach’s has an edge over Virgil. Both made original designs (Virgil made around 20?) and had a unique rollout process (both poorly executed online).

bigevan23 bigevan23 have you destroyed your first pair of mars yards yet?
It’s gonna take a while to destroy em...wear em a lot relative to the rotation...feb has been a 26 pair month so far, so attention usually goes to the new members of the fam.

Off White ended their raffle early! Grrrrr

My friend in Paris wasn't able to enter in time for me. Blahhh

Doesn’t SNS ship to the US though or are these not shipping to the US at all?

I think we're either going to see these being European exclusives, causing collectors in the US to lose their minds, or we'll see them release here at a later date. I'm not taking my chances. I'm entering any European raffles I can and flying out to pick them up if I win. Hopefully winners hear back from Off-White Paris soon. With rewards points I can do the round-trip for $500 right now.

I think we're either going to see these being European exclusives, causing collectors in the US to lose their minds, or we'll see them release here at a later date. I'm not taking my chances. I'm entering any European raffles I can and flying out to pick them up if I win. Hopefully winners hear back from Off-White Paris soon. With rewards points I can do the round-trip for $500 right now.
i entered because i can fly for taxes, i'm not out here plaaaaaaaayin' wit these folks!

Off White ended their raffle early! Grrrrr

My friend in Paris wasn't able to enter in time for me. Blahhh

Somewhere in Paris there’s a woman delighted she hasn’t got to go out in these freezing -6 temperatures to buy, and ship a pair of sneakers to America for no personal financial gain. to someone who hasn’t contacted her in 2 years:emoji_grimacing:

actually really hope i don’t win the Raffle in Paris. only entered because theyre offering my size (48.5). but i hope someone else gets it. come to my senses & realised i can’t be arsed going :emoji_sunglasses:

actually really hope i don’t win the Raffle in Paris. only entered because theyre offering my size (48.5). but i hope someone else gets it. come to my senses & realised i can’t be arsed going :emoji_sunglasses:
Size 14. Wow. Wondering what their stock is actually looking like at this point. It's not spotty like the Futurecrafts. Hoping it's the equivalent to the MoMA AF1's. How many heads do we have that would fly out for these? One of us needs to hit.

Somewhere in Paris there’s a woman delighted she hasn’t got to go out in these freezing -6 temperatures to buy, and ship a pair of sneakers to America for no personal financial gain. to someone who hasn’t contacted her in 2 years:emoji_grimacing:

Hahahahaha, you're probably right! For the record, I did offer her $200 on top of whatever the shoe & shipping costs. And we do keep in touch a bit. Nice girl.

928CEA01-F159-4EDE-9327-4CF22C02234A.jpeg
Wore my prestos to the Nets vs Bulls last night

Back
Top Bottom