Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

75928E9C-651A-4BEC-8838-78EE80BA58F7.jpeg
1F2AAD90-563A-41F7-B62B-64C8F8FD07D6.jpeg
Boys I finally got my size 13

The OG Black VM crushes the new black, but those White VMs are so clean. Favorite of the new joints so far. "NEED"

Looks like the rumors of the Off white vapor maxes in black releasing on March 30 is true. It lines up with Livestocks Air Max month schedule.

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 127
  • EPfkuV.png
    EPfkuV.png
    706.3 KB · Views: 89
Saw the new vapormax at rif la and they look so good. Hopefully I'll be able to cop either pair. They both are better than the og imo.

Saw the new vapormax at rif la and they look so good. Hopefully I'll be able to cop either pair. They both are better than the og imo.
New VM grew on me and they are very nice. But no way they are better than the OGs imo. The OG was love at first sight for me while the new ones took a while.

Just got my shipment info from my seller in Germany for the OW White 1’s. Germany owns DHL so that’s something I learned through this whole thing. Can’t wait for that funny looking truck to get to my house
Should be lightning shipping bro
What size u cop?

Is there a way to prevent the yellowing on the foam of the vapormax tongues or 90’s?

Seeing pics of pairs and some of them have yellowing so bad that it’s practically orange as an Oompa Loompa

Well I saw the market value was 1,110 on StockX so I was thinking that was a decent price. Not almost 2,000 like these cats are asking

Well I saw the market value was 1,110 on StockX so I was thinking that was a decent price. Not almost 2,000 like these cats are asking
Highest bid on GOAT and StockX for a size 9 prestos is $1700...
You could have gotten them for as low as $900 back in November, but prices have skyrocketed. There’s zero chance you can get them for anywhere near $1100 at this point.

Yeah I saw that. I’m just hoping when more off white shoes come out maybe I could make a trade or something if I ever win a Nike draw

Back
Top Bottom