Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It's definitely not delayed. It's clear Nike had a system in place for this release and retailers were given strict and detailed instructions to follow (as seen by the Europe roll out so far). Like @fightontrojans5, I expect non-OW North American accounts to start their roll out at the top of next week.

I know for a fact both accounts that are dropping the collection here haven't even received their stock yet, and not expected to until the middle of next week.
i didn't mean literally delayed, i meant like next week we should start seeing raffle info for in-store pickups on the same dates as international places. the raffles are delayed, not the products themselves

In France in the waiting list for presto and AM90...missed AJ1...
Will see if result will be L as first round

i didn't mean literally delayed, i meant like next week we should start seeing raffle info for in-store pickups on the same dates as international places. the raffles are delayed, not the products themselves

That's what I was referring to. There was no "delay" in the raffles. Europe started last week, North America will roll out next week (potentially this Friday the earliest).

IMG_1560.PNG
IMG_1561.PNG
Possibility for 2018 release of Off White??

getting my electrolytes up for stash scenerio and wondering ... what's a good geotag extractor app?

Will be interesting to see if anyone in here gets emailed back on Nov. 7

Whats so messed up, on the first initial post on the off white ig, they didnt say include sz and style, the newer post does. The first post was for the 1s, I just hope they don't look at that and deem my email ineligible

Back
Top Bottom