Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yes. On iPhone, when you scroll down the behind the scenes page on snkrs, there's a "launch camera" poster that you can click on. It opens the camera on the phone. On droid, you don't get that poster to click on. That's why I grabbed wife's phone and used my phone to bring up the poster to scan it with the camera on the iphone.

Is this done? I can’t view the area on iPhone snkrs app to open the camera‍♂️

it's gonna be fcfs

Not anymore. It's now a "ticket procedure" with more info to come tomorrow. It went from the app (which was not accessible to the regular thinker), to FCFS when people called in and asked to now this "ticket procedure" all within a 2-hour span. Talk about a **** show. :smh:

I was actually ready to camp too.

only seeing the forces on the app (honestly one of the worst of The 10, IMO) .. really want the 1s, prestos or Zoom Flys or maybe blazers

I'll take all 10 shoes instead, after resell I could buy a better looking girl. She's hot tho.

Last edited:
There was somewhat of a big campout at the Jordan store here even though they didn't announce how the 1s will be released. Eventually the crowd got sent home with details "potentially" being announced tonight. These shoes drop in 3 days. :smh:

There was somewhat of a big campout at the Jordan store here even though they didn't announce how the 1s will be released. Eventually the crowd got sent home with details "potentially" being announced tonight. These shoes drop in 3 days. :smh:

It's driving me nuts not knowing about any raffles or anything. I'm probably gonna get a big fat L anyway.

No raffle, no problem.
IMG_2869.JPG
IMG_2870.JPG
IMG_2872.JPG

I wonder when Nike's "embargo date" is lifted. Has to be today or tomorrow.

Stores will need time to have the raffles and such. I called 1 place here in Chicago that is fair in their ways and they said Nike won't allow them to announce the info yet.

How's the comfort of these?
I'm hearing alot about sizing being wonky because of the different materials used.
Example would be the Vaporflys feeling SUPER tight (more than usual)
They’re extremely comfortable. The materials are light, have good flex, laced with decent support I can slip em on and off w no problem. If anything I’d say they run on the big side but nothing crazy.

Got a little update. Kith got about 600 pairs across all models. Email raffle. The aj1 is unlikely to hit raffle and will probably go the f and f route.

Now given how big an account Kith is, I’d say this is a generous allocation relative to the rest of the tier zero stores. Got a feeling it’s gonna be a lab/dsm or bust kinda thing.

Back
Top Bottom