Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

All of us with pairs will be entering our multiple Nike accounts into the draw tomorrow

Y’all some savages and I say that in advance

Also, I am no better and will be there cause I ain’t ish

omg my heart man, i just saw some of you saying you hit on slamjam so i opened my inbox, nothing there, a second or two later an email pops up from slam jam and my eyes light up! and it's for the damn 20% spring code. i just need the off white gods to bless me with a 10 man.
I hit but still haven't received an email, just a PP request. I had to call them and confirm it was legit.

I'm so used to the L's I've already ordered one consolation pair and have another 2 bookmarked for sadderday. Unless resale hit a decent price, I might pounce. Gotta fill that materialistic void somehow boys.

If I don’t get drawn tmr I’m going to pick up the new iPad to make myself happy.

omg my heart man, i just saw some of you saying you hit on slamjam so i opened my inbox, nothing there, a second or two later an email pops up from slam jam and my eyes light up! and it's for the damn 20% spring code. i just need the off white gods to bless me with a 10 man.

I was checking my email this morning: oh snap, I hit SNS raffle. Sweet, OW Vapors.

tfw realize i won the 500blush raffle...

I'm just saying your accounts aren't linked. You can have separate emails and password for each. It's not one log in for everything Nike.

But the accounts ARE linked. If you sign up for one (let's say, SNKRS) and you input that username and password onto the other (in this case, Nike+), it'll work. And whatever you order through SNKRS shows up on your orders history on Nike+.

If you're using a different email/password for each, then you've opened up two SNKRS and two Nike+ accounts.

If you're #boostgang then why do you care? Forget these off-whites, hit up the outlets and go get you your awesome boosts.

its called a joke. read between the lines

He's really just #hypegang.

na, dont ever mention me directly or indirectly. I deflated that ego of yours once in the am1 thread during the atmos drop. im sure you dont want your feelings hurt again.

na, dont ever mention me directly or indirectly. I deflated that ego of yours once in the am1 thread during the atmos drop. im sure you dont want your feelings hurt again.
lol what? You seem to take these message boards seriously.

giphy.gif

its called a joke. read between the lines

Yeah bro, I was just teasing you back. I mean, boost is legit wack looking imo, but who cares what you or I thinks (about any of this ish).

Anyway, didn't mean to start a fight between you and DBLPLY, let's move on. It's really not that serious!

As for raffles - I've only won online raffles twice in my life. (edit: three times. I forgot I "won" the Tinkers from END for $306.95). I've never won a SNKRS draw, and haven't been reserved a single thing that even remotely interested me. SNKRS pass is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom