Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I received my confirmation that I won from kith but it's saying pickup LA. I for sure entered for Miami location. Anyone else seeing this as well?

hit kith LA. how strict is kith and undefeated on times? I don't know how I'm gonna hit both places.

Are they are the same exact time? If so, I recommend going to Kith extremely early so you're one of the (if not the) first in line. Then head over to Undefeated.

Undefeated probably is selling more stock, and the employees seem more honest, so you may be okay. Usually the line at Undefeated lasts anywhere from 1hr - 2hrs.

Anyone with experience picking up from blends LA, when should I get there at if pick up is from 10-11am? Is there gonna be a big line?

Are they are the same exact time? If so, I recommend going to Kith extremely early so you're one of the (if not the) first in line. Then head over to Undefeated.

Undefeated probably is selling more stock, and the employees seem more honest, so you may be okay. Usually the line at Undefeated lasts anywhere from 1hr - 2hrs.
it's pretty close. I'll try and hit kith super early and head over to undefeated. Last time I hit off white at undefeated the line was super long.

I assume if you won in ny just go to which ever spot you entered. Even if it says LA.

Seems like this was sloppily done. Maybe to throw yall off from picking up

Back
Top Bottom