Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Since I took Ls on all the clothes these basic *** Ts will have to do :lol::frown:

4FAF95DB-7A84-4745-8C98-E65683DF5136.jpeg
did they really use the nike tee for these? nike is wrong if they charged a premium.

did they really use the nike tee for these? nike is wrong if they charged a premium.

Haha you sound surprised. Nike as well as all brands are known for charging a premium on any collab. At this point we should relish in the fact that they don't charge off white prices.

Yea they’re Nike Ts but I didn’t pay for even one of those.

The same logic could be used for the stuff release today. It’s all Nike.

Pants are really nicely made. Fit huge. Like huge. Size down a lot. 34 inch inseem and a 30 inch waist and a small would be big. Got medium and it fits like an XL. Not in a bad way but it’s def big. Shoes run about a full size bigger than the zoom fly sp.

The Zoom Fly SP Off White was super tight by about a full size because of the ripstop nylon (not stretchy very restrictive)... so would you say these are TTS then?

Been tracking stock x and prices already falling. 200 for jerseys seems possible right now. Would you guys wait for it drop or pull?

Been tracking stock x and prices already falling. 200 for jerseys seems possible right now. Would you guys wait for it drop or pull?

It’ll drop, at the end of the day this isn’t mainline Off White and even some of that stuff ends up going on sale at the end of the season

Was hoping the fifa store would drop these online, heck I was expecting them too, but they didn’t. Got a reply back from them saying they won’t be getting them off whites online

Back
Top Bottom