Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

won the blazers to pick up in berlin...wont keep those, only pair of the pack i really CANT wear.

Yeessss

Attachments

• 370E4952-7B57-4788-96C9-28668E63E2DC.jpeg
    370E4952-7B57-4788-96C9-28668E63E2DC.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14
Won a pair of Blazers Mid in Offspring London (didn't realize it was in-store only). I live in US, any way around this? Help guys!

The ONLY time I win a raffle SMH.

Won a pair of Blazers Mid in Offspring London (didn't realize it was in-store only). I live in US, any way around this? Help guys!

I swear we go through this every time there's a local raffle.

"UHH DURR I DIDN'T READ THE RULES CAN THEY MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND SHIP IT ANYWAYS, OR SEND MY COUSIN WITH A PICTURE OF MY ID?"

No one will be able to help you. When collecting in store you need photo ID and the name must match the name on the raffle entry.

Why did you enter if you weren’t going to pick it up? You just took a pair away from someone that was actually going to pick it up.
Lol relax. He wasn’t the first one to do this. People from all over the place did the exact same thing when they first dropped in NYC.

Lol relax. He wasn’t the first one to do this. People from all over the place did the exact same thing when they first dropped in NYC.
And they caught **** for it too. I remember one clown using the excuse of "but if I won all 5 id make the trip. But not for 1." That cornball was literally dumb enough to enter on the 1 in a zillion odds that he hit on all 5.

And they caught **** for it too. I remember one clown using the excuse of "but if I won all 5 id make the trip. But not for 1." That cornball was literally dumb enough to enter on the 1 in a zillion odds that he hit on all 5.
Damn 5! I can't even get one smh.

I really want the 1, but if it comes to resale, I'll probably just get the blazers, which is my second favorite. Entered HBX. Waiting on others.

I swear we go through this every time there's a local raffle.

"UHH DURR I DIDN'T READ THE RULES CAN THEY MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND SHIP IT ANYWAYS, OR SEND MY COUSIN WITH A PICTURE OF MY ID?"

If that's the case, then doing an online raffle for an in-store only pickup doesn't make that much sense. Obviously they're setting themselves up for this kind of stuff.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to make this mistake. At the end of they're just shoes, nothing worth getting salty over.

If that's the case, then doing an online raffle for an in-store only pickup doesn't make that much sense. Obviously they're setting themselves up for this kind of stuff.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to make this mistake. At the end of they're just shoes, nothing worth getting salty over.

I think doing an online raffle for in-store pick-up makes perfect sense for a lot of reasons including avoiding line-ups and disappointment. It was pretty clear where your shipping address would be that it said, "IN STORE PICKUP LONDON" or something. That is was deterred me at least. Also, I'm pretty sure you probably got charged? I would follow up on that and re-read the terms and conditions.

Guys am a 10.5 tts what size you guys recommend for the OW x Prestos 10 or 11 ? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom