Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Kith brooklyn started at 10. I was about 50 in line. Got out by 10:40. Took the train back to Kith soho, walked in at 11:10, no line, wife met me at 11:30 and checked out the other pair. Interesting note on stock levels - manager said easily 150 pairs of each shoe.

Makes sense because the line at BK had to be close to 100 people deep. (I’m sure some people were just waiting as a companion).

Kith brooklyn started at 10. I was about 50 in line. Got out by 10:40. Took the train back to Kith soho, walked in at 11:10, no line, wife met me at 11:30 and checked out the other pair. Interesting note on stock levels - manager said easily 150 pairs of each shoe.

Makes sense because the line at BK had to be close to 100 people deep. (I’m sure some people were just waiting as a companion).
Bk line was long but the employees at kith mad cool great experience overall.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-06-at-13.03.42.png

Bk line was long but the employees at kith mad cool great experience overall.

They did a great job in Manhattan. Tried to speed it up best they could checking people in and separating by sneaker (90, presto, HU).

I’m in my early 30s and I had teenagers around me in line discussing how that had already flipped the shoes smh. It is what it is, but there’s no appreciation for the art-like approach to them.

I remember when they first drop the insane prices they were going for. But they are by no means bricks

Lol I know I’m just exaggerating. But compared to what the zebras were originally going for the resale for me isn’t worth it considering I’d have to put something on top to get anything from the off-white collection.

need these prestos.

guys also if u cant pick up at ur alotted window at kith just give them a call and just be pleasant nd theyll let u pick up later

Back
Top Bottom