Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wonder if KITH takes into account your activity at their store. This year I’ve probably spent $1,000 there on various releases (pippens, NB 574, some adidas, etc). Wonder if that helps odds.

Also curious to see if anyone that hit KITH today, also hits tomorrow. I.e do 600 unique people hit.

I wonder if KITH takes into account your activity at their store. This year I’ve probably spent $1,000 there on various releases (pippens, NB 574, some adidas, etc). Wonder if that helps odds.

Also curious to see if anyone that hit KITH today, also hits tomorrow. I.e do 600 unique people hit.

Definitely does not.

You know, now that I think about it that would make sense. They do keep your info on file if you buy from them, so it’d be easy to do that.

Does not help. When I won my first raffle, I think I'd bought one tee total.

Pulled the trigger and got a pair of 90s in my size for steal at stock X

Wondering, if I don’t hit on blazers, if the best time to buy will be after this release tomorrow or after the SKNRS drop which I assume will have a lot more pairs.

Wondering, if I don’t hit on blazers, if the best time to buy will be after this release tomorrow or after the SKNRS drop which I assume will have a lot more pairs.

I’d say after the SNKRS drop. Prices are plummeting for sure. A week and a half before the rerelease I took my 90s to a consignment shop in hopes that I’d get lucky again. They were priced at 1100 and I took home 880. I’m sure the dude you quoted copped his 90s for 5-600. The key is to cop when the most pairs are available on the open aftermarket and that would be after the SNKRS release.

Back
Top Bottom