Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

For those getting emails from Undefeated, can you please state which location. Thanks!

No one from Undftd SF hitting yet? Wonder if they go by LA locations first like last week. Cant stop checking my email. :ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked my email and I won the AJ1! :wow:
I wonder what stock was like. I went for the vaporflys because I thought that would be my best shot of hitting something. Of course I would rather have gotten the AJ1s. Can't complain. Want the prestos most of all

dam i think i took the L on undftd LA raffle, prolly cause i got greedy and chose the AJ1 ... shouldve went for vapormax instead lol

I wonder what stock was like. I went for the vaporflys because I thought that would be my best shot of hitting something. Of course I would rather have gotten the AJ1s. Can't complain. Want the prestos most of all

It was hit or miss. Had my baby brother sign up for the AJ1 and I signed up for the vapormax and his raffle entry hit! Last week my younger brother won the prestos so we both came out with huge W's :pimp:

It was hit or miss. Had my baby brother sign up for the AJ1 and I signed up for the vapormax and his raffle entry hit! Last week my younger brother won the prestos so we both came out with huge W's :pimp:
prestos and AJ1s wow you hit the best shoes of the collection

Back
Top Bottom