Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Kith BK line today was thick :lol: Happy to pick this up :D

413658062.jpg

kith was deep today - was out by 11:10, got there at 9:15 - wouldn't surprise me if it was still going, but i got my buddy the one pair he wanted in his size, so it was worth the wait! I think i've ooped just as many pairs now as I've kept...feels good and we still go tomorrow to go!

kith was deep today - was out by 11:10, got there at 9:15 - wouldn't surprise me if it was still going, but i got my buddy the one pair he wanted in his size, so it was worth the wait! I think i've ooped just as many pairs now as I've kept...feels good and we still go tomorrow to go!
I got there at 8:30am was 10th in line. The first dude in line said he slept there last night haha

DSC_0888.jpg
Picked these up yesterday, unfortunately I went for my true size and they fit extremely snug. I think every pair from this collection is "better in person" but pics do this shoe no justice.

Guess I’ll have to off mine than. I entered my true size in the raffles for vapormax and 1s but since i hit zoom flys I’ve been hearing Traditional tts won’t work on those.

I got there at 8:30am was 10th in line. The first dude in line said he slept there last night haha
next time paying a task rabbit person to stay in line for me. some dude did that, skated in 2 mins before it was the taskrabbit dudes "turn" in the uber, paid him his 30 bucks, had the uber wait, picked up the shoes and ghost. Do I love the camaraderie of the line?sure...but I like my time and unfrozen face better...plus I get to talk to you jabronis every day.

Help me Obi Evan Kenobi ur my only hope

DSC_0888.jpg
Picked these up yesterday, unfortunately I went for my true size and they fit extremely snug. I think every pair from this collection is "better in person" but pics do this shoe no justice.

I actually want these

It's one of the ones I want to try for tomorrow

I "only" want AJ1, Prestos and AM97 tomorrow, but I'll probably still try for others, if anything to subsidize what I'll have to pickup resale. So far I've acquired AM90, AF1 and Blazers.

Looks like it’s showing the shoes and time on SNKRS now.

Edit: Sorry, wasn’t paying attention. Was already mentioned in previous messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

How fast can you be if you do fingerprint? I'm set up for that

I'd say that is the fastest route. Have your set size pre-selected in advance and payment option input. You really can't do much else. It's a crap shoot.

I'd say that is the fastest route. Have your set size pre-selected in advance and payment option input. You really can't do much else. It's a crap shoot.
Gotcha thanks, all set then. Can't be any worse than the Confirmed app, right? That thing is brutal.

The 97s , 1s and prestos are the main ones im after tomorrow. Maybe the blazers as well. Gonna be a lot of disappearances from me at work tomorrow. Hopefully i can hit on my phone. Tried to scope out all the spots with the best service. Appreciate the staggering of the release. However its still ****ing snkrs so :rolleyes. Good luck everybody and congrats in advance to everyone thats hits.

Also i love how they have the two most hyped releases by themselves. Saving themselves but ****ing over everybody else.

Gotcha thanks, all set then. Can't be any worse than the Confirmed app, right? That thing is brutal.

That app has gotten progressively worse from being fastest tap to captcha. I thankfully have enough versions of 350s to care less about the current releases.

Going for all of them!! Don’t know what I’m gonna do if I dot hit at least 1. Guess it’ll be paying resale for the AM90.

Really hope you guys are right about nike making enough of these.

The 97s , 1s and prestos are the main ones im after tomorrow. Maybe the blazers as well. Gonna be a lot of disappearances from me at work tomorrow. Hopefully i can hit on my phone. Tried to scope out all the spots with the best service. Appreciate the staggering of the release. However its still ****ing snkrs so :rolleyes. Good luck everybody and congrats in advance to everyone thats hits.

Also i love how they have the two most hyped releases by themselves. Saving themselves but ****ing over everybody else.
Ha same three. Hopefully you’re not a 10.5 good luck in either case!

Back
Top Bottom