Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nothing but Ls for me so far .... not expecting to win so maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised later.

I'm not even stressing over this. I sure like the OG 1's way better and have a pair. If I win GREAT, if I don't life will move on. I would rather have the OG Vapormax's over these. Would love to be able to trade. A size 13 in the VM is almost impossible to find under $1700

OBJ Flossing

Attachments

• B9715149-9AE0-4C96-AC7C-78DE9F0217D6.jpeg
    B9715149-9AE0-4C96-AC7C-78DE9F0217D6.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 60
Damn prob didnt win but Im checking my SIVAS account lol. I never win anything there. Im still happy I won the FTL3's from them.. I was super surprised.. I have like a year's worth of L's in the raffle section.

EDIT: I dont think the men's raffle is over. The GS says raffle finished.. the Men's just says closed inscription.

Damn prob didnt win but Im checking my SIVAS account lol. I never win anything there. Im still happy I won the FTL3's from them.. I was super surprised.. I have like a year's worth of L's in the raffle section.

EDIT: I dont think the men's raffle is over. The GS says raffle finished.. the Men's just says closed inscription.
I didn't win my FTL3's from them but you think the sneaker gods don't want us to get this W so as not not be greedy? lettuce pray...

"I never win anything from there. I'm still happy I won the FTL3's from them."

Lol you won bro! I, myself have NEVER won from there.

Lmao you cant quote that and leave out my entire year of losing with them.. I got ONE win.. I mean yeah I won but son.. SIVAS practically never blesses me.

Back
Top Bottom