Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You can just unlace the shoes and remove the tie. You don't have to cut it

For sure, but the "important" part of the convo is wether or not to leave it on the shoe, not how to remove it :lol:

You can also use a knife or pointed instrument of some sort to push the tooth down and completely undo the zip tie altogether if you really want to...

I'm in the same boat with the congrats email and the pending charge, however I called and they said the order was processed for me and waiting to be dispatched. Hoping for the best.
Ok cool I was getting worried. There instagram says all weekend orders will be shipped out by the end of week due to all the drops.

Cut tie. Leave it alone. Virgil wants it that way. Don't be a zip-tool.
Not to mention this is with the clothing. He never said what to do with the tie on the shoes lmao. Either way I think the tie is a part of the shoe design & should stay on. If you want if off, cut it off. It’s not that hard, just let people do as they please.

Lol we really talking about the zip tie?
Wear your pairs however the **** you want to, with the zip tie or without it...

Update: In and out of Kith with ease this morning. 2nd pair secured.
Feeling lucky as **** to have 2 Whites and 1 Black and all 3 for retail. I missed out on every one of the OG “The Ten” drops. Refuse to pay resell.
555B9692-9E4A-4FDA-8A6B-074F796B2DE8.jpeg

Yooo... Wtf?!?
I won a pair at Kith Soho and picked them up on Sunday..
Just peeped my email and saw this..
Same name, same email, same everything...
Wtf?!?
89731C46-E625-43EB-B53F-74F5B656244C.jpeg

I think prices will start creeping back up very soon for the black's. The white's will start to go upwards within the next few weeks. It's inevitable with the hype around OW right now that everyday new people are hearing about OW and will start getting in the game because of these.

Lol we really talking about the zip tie?
Wear your pairs however the **** you want to, with the zip tie or without it...

Update: In and out of Kith with ease this morning. 2nd pair secured.
Feeling lucky as **** to have 2 Whites and 1 Black and all 3 for retail. I missed out on every one of the OG “The Ten” drops. Refuse to pay resell.
555B9692-9E4A-4FDA-8A6B-074F796B2DE8.jpeg
Those white's look extremely clean! I like the blue laces in the black pair though! The green laces looked great in Bigevan's pics

So you guys spraying Crep protect or Jason mark repel on the whites?

I feel like I remember someone saying it caused bleeding on the 90’s from the first drop.

So you guys spraying Crep protect or Jason mark repel on the whites?

I feel like I remember someone saying it caused bleeding on the 90’s from the first drop.
Im affraid to use that stuff..chemicals in the Crepe will only turn your white flyknit yellow. I would say use at your own risk, if you're wearing white kicks just its inevitable for white to get dirty.

Not to mention this is with the clothing. He never said what to do with the tie on the shoes lmao. Either way I think the tie is a part of the shoe design & should stay on. If you want if off, cut it off. It’s not that hard, just let people do as they please.
You guys realize I’m kidding around right. Any time I categorically refuse another side of the argument without even showing an ounce of perspective, I’m doing it for dramatic effect.

I don’t care what anyone does with their zip ties. I worry about getting the shoes. This is all fun (and a good problem to have)

If I see someone with the tag on, I feel like that person is trying too hard. It's like people that leave the sticker on New Era hats. Why? Or the Jordan hang tags? Makes no sense. Take it off and wear your clothes/shoes like an adult.

Undefeated cancellations don't have anything to do with stock. It’s the Shopify fraud detection they’re using. Long story short it’s out of whack & flagging a ton of legit manual orders along with some the bot orders. Still lots of bots getting through tho.

It’s been happening on all their recent hyped drops (OW VM, SW 1/97 etc)

Undefeated cancelled my White OW VM :frown:. They put "Other" as the reason. It makes me believe it is not stock issue, more like fraud thing :sick:

The white pair prices are dropping a lot today. I don’t think the black 2.0 dropped this much, kinda surprised since it seems like there were more interests in the white pair.

I love #ziptiegate in here.

bigevan23 bigevan23 , these pics are for you...

ZIP TIES ON!

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 3.50.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 3.51.42 PM.png
I know bro. I’ve seen all the evidence and my ruling on the matter is as follows:

1) I think you do you, to each their own
2) there’s no right or wrong way
3) personally, I think it’s childish and aesthetically offensive
4) my opinion doesn’t matter.

I know bro. I’ve seen all the evidence and my ruling on the matter is as follows:

1) I think you do you, to each their own
2) there’s no right or wrong way
3) personally, I think it’s childish and aesthetically offensive
4) my opinion doesn’t matter.

I always enjoy bigevan23 bigevan23 contributions and pictures. Gives me a good laugh when he breaks out the humor as well.

In regards to all those hang tags laying around, I think it'd be dope if you did something with them not exactly sure what but I feel like there's some creative types who could come up with ideas or customizers you know that could put together some stuff for you.

Back
Top Bottom