Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone else experience error problems yesterday during the off-white / flynit draw on SNKRS? The odds are already bad enough but error problems on the app make things impossible...

Anyone else experience error problems yesterday during the off-white / flynit draw on SNKRS? The odds are already bad enough but error problems on the app make things impossible...

I didn't. My entries went in smoothly. I used my iPad for the Orange one's and a MacBook for the black ones, simultaneously.

Those with the jerseys, hows the fit? Are they your normal Nike fit or more in line with how off white stuff fits? I don’t know if it’s a standard Nike jersey or if it’s a custom cut

They are a little slim in the midfoot (Like Vapormaxes) so I'm not so sure about sizing down. There is some extra space in the toe box though. I went TTS and I'm fine with it

That is what i've read - that the mid foot is slim. I'm a 10 in the acronym's recent VM MOCs but i decided to take a gamble by going .5 down for these. I read somewhere they fit large. Nevertheless, don't mind hearing the opinions of others who already have them in hand in regards to sizing.

I'm in singapore for vacation and just went to dover street singapore and they still had a few pieces. Grabbed a white jersey in a L. They had an xl track jacket. Orange socks

Have you tried on the jersey by chance? How’s the fit?

Anyone in LA got the link to the Bodega raffle?

If so I'd greatly appreciate it. It's a ***** to get there on the bus.

So far these are the instore raffles I've seen in LA. Any others I'm missing?

Bait
Undefeated
RSVP Gallery
bodega

C03FC75E-0F2A-4CE5-B39D-0A101BFBB3D2.png

i tried copping the world cup collab yesterday at work and it sold out after 10 minutes never even got to ATC :lol:

Slightly off topic, but I can't enter the StockX OW-AJ1-UNC promo. It says "already have a bid on another account."

I know both of my brothers entered, and we have the same billing/shipping address, but different forms of payment. Any ideas? I've tried changing the shipping address and still didn't work.

How oversized we talking? I ordered a medium track jacket. I'm 5'7" and about 140 lbs. Should I expect to be swimming in this?

Back
Top Bottom