Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My girl blessed it :smokin
91297634-0E9C-4DB0-BF4A-8E24FE66D12F.jpeg

Jerseys run TTS. I wear a medium, and fits me perfect. Not too baggy and not too loose. My guy wears a size large and his fits him good as well. Jerseys & tees seem pretty spot on with sizing.

With both jerseys on the way, I’m super relieved to be hearing this news. I don’t wear baggy stuff in general and I was gonna be salt if these jerseys were huge.

Starting to sound like the jersey is going to run big too. Lucky I haven’t bought it off StockX, It’s almost retail plus tax on there...I think it will be pretty close to retail this coming week, but they disabled my account because I changed my payment info. Haha.

Might try to pick up a medium if it runs big on here if anyone wants to get rid of it.

Hoping to cop off stockx as well, you think it will keep dropping?

^ I think the prices will continue to dip, especially since the sizing is so bad that even people who wanted to rock can’t cause it will look like Off White x Snuggies

Hoping to cop off stockx as well, you think it will keep dropping?
It should drop a bit when people get theirs this coming week. And it might not fit them or they’re just reselling to make a couple of dollars. The white jersey in medium and large is at $190 now. Retail is $150 plus $15 tax in California so it’s not too far off. But I refuse to pay $100 over retail for a tee...

Last edited by a moderator:
We should of known lol he is a big guy and if we look closely at Nike.com pictures the jerseys look too big on the persons wearing em lol

Anybody spray their pairs with Crep or other protectant?

EDIT. Posted on wrong thread. My bad.

OWxAM97 for both black and orange mercurial zoom fly....yes or no?

yes if you plan to wear em but there not going up in value anytime soon soo it depends what you want em for
Yea I’m planning to wear them, I haven’t worn the 97 cuz I’m afraid of it yellowing. And it usually takes me a while to start a new rotation.
Depends which sneaker you like more.... But personally i would say Nah
I like both but trying to be reasonable to myself. Yea I leaning toward no too. We will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapormax question: What’s people’s experience with having placement of the AIR branding on the lateral side lower on one shoe than the other? I know placement varies to a degree, but one side seems awfully low (first pic) A644193E-850E-40C3-AAB3-F0E06172F1D1.jpeg 0F1F7E3A-BC89-4FDE-9EE7-57DCE28345CF.jpeg

Worried my Stock X pair is fake. Everything else checks out on them..can anyone shed some light?

Back
Top Bottom